ハイキングの途中で偶然見つけた場合でも、ガイドブックに沿ってたどり着いた場合でも、いつも特別な体験をもたらしてくれる城。フランクフルト・アム・マインには訪れるべき 16
の美しい城があります。一覧から行きたい城を見つけて、次の冒険では歴史にも触れてみましょう。
最終更新日: 3月 16, 2026
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 歴史的な場所
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
今すぐサインアップして、こんな場所を発見しよう
最高のシングルトラック、ピーク、その他のエキサイティングなアウトドアスポットのおすすめを受け取ろう。
無料新規登録
ハイライト • 歴史的な場所
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 記念碑
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 記念碑
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 展望台
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
ハイライト • 宗教的な場所
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は によるものです
無料でサインアップして、さらに多くの城を発見しましょう フランクフルト・アム・マインでの。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
Holzhausen Castle (formerly also Holzhausen Oed) is a Baroque moated castle in Frankfurt am Main, surrounded on three sides by Holzhausen Park. It was built by the Frankfurt patrician family Holzhausen on an estate they owned, which at the time lay north of Frankfurt's city limits. Due to the city's growth in the 19th century, it is now located in the Nordend district of Frankfurt.
8
0
The Bolongaropalast is a large Baroque palace in Frankfurt-Höchst, built between 1772 and 1780. It is located on the south side of Bolongarostraße, and the south-facing garden is on the high bank above the confluence of the Nidda and Main rivers. This is the south side and is used as a registry office.
4
0
In 1155, at a masked ball, Emperor Barbarossa called the disgraced Schinder the Rogue of Bergen.
0
0
Between the entrances to the current Friedberger Warte restaurant and the Wehrhof there is a walled-in draw well. Its base is made of natural stone, its body and the arch that covers it are made of red sandstone. The well opening is protected by a conical wooden roof.
1
0
In what is now Rödelheim's Solmspark, there has been a castle since 1250, and it is suspected that it existed since 1150, directly on the ford through the Nidda. The ford was part of the trade route between Frankfurt and Cologne, and the castle lords may have collected tolls for crossing it. After its eventful history spanning many centuries, the castle fell into disrepair and was therefore demolished in 1802. The owners, the counts of Solms-Rödelheim and Assenheim, built a classicist castle on the site of the castle core by 1859. This burned down in a bombing raid in 1944. The ruins were demolished in 1956, the area was leveled and laid out as a park meadow. In 2003, the Rödelheim Local History and Heritage Association set itself the task of giving the population an impression of the castle's appearance and dimensions. Finally, in 2007, the bronze model was erected, an information board was installed and the course of the castle walls was re-paved. The paving allows walkers and visitors to actually visualize the dimensions of the castle. The entire complex was designed by the Frankfurt architect Horst Günter Kroneisen. The bronze model itself represents the L-shaped castle building on a scale of 1:40. The covered entrance area can be seen in the inner corner of the L, and on the back the two-flight open staircase leading down to the garden. There is a stair tower at each of the three corners of the castle complex, with the eastern tower being striking due to its height and diameter. It stands on the site of the castle's old keep. The model was created after averaging the dimensions based on the existing photographs and drawings of the castle. The foundation stone for the foundation of the heavy model base was laid in 2007 by the then mayor Petra Roth. A capsule was also sealed, which contains the foundation stone certificate, some Frankfurt daily newspapers, the Rödelheimer Main-Nidda-Boten and some euro coins.
3
0
The current Friedberger Warte was built in 1478 in late Gothic style, replacing a watchtower mentioned as early as 1350, as the last watchtower of the Frankfurt Landwehr on the Eulenberg, the highest point in Bornheim. The complex consists of a rectangular fortified courtyard with a rectangular floor plan measuring 22 by 28 meters. On the west side is the guardhouse with kitchen and well room. The most striking component is the slender defensive and watchtower with a slate roof. The Friedberger Warte was only once the scene of a military conflict: in 1546, the people of Frankfurt repelled imperial troops here during the Schmalkaldic War. In 1634, during the Thirty Years' War, the tower and fortified courtyard were set on fire by wandering Croats. The Friedberger Warte was rebuilt in 1637. It later served as a customs station and fire watch. A popular apple wine bar has been located here since 1815. The tower has served as a ventilation shaft for the sewer system since 1885.
0
0
他の場所で最高の城を探していますか?他のガイドを発見しましょうフランクフルト・アム・マインでの:
無料でサインアップ