ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

ルート
ハイキング
ポーランド
Police

シフィドビエ

シフィドビエのおすすめウォーキング&ハイキングルート

4.2

(12)

76

ハイカー

11

ハイキング

シフィドビエ周辺でおすすめのハイキングやウォーキングをお探しですか?シフィドビエが誇るこの美しい湖周辺のルートを集めたkomootコレクションを参考にしてください。 ここでは、シフィドビエ周辺の人気ハイキングコースを紹介しています。魅力的なルートが見つかったら、さっそく冒険に出かけましょう。

最終更新日: 8月 18, 2026

4.6

(5)

27

ハイカー

#1.

Świdwie展望塔ループコース(Zalesieから出発)

12.9km

03:16

40m

30m

中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

デバイスでナビ

スマートフォンに送信

保存

中程度

初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

初級
guide_signup
私たちがkomootモバイルアプリで道を示します
無料の komoot アカウントがあれば、無限のアウトドアコースを簡単に見つけてカスタマイズし、ナビで案内できます。

無料新規登録

中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

中程度

初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

初級

初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

初級
無料新規登録すると、シフィドビエでのでのハイキングをさらに7件ご覧いただけます。

さらに多くのルートや他のユーザーのおすすめ情報を確認できます。

無料新規登録

すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?

おすすめのツアーは他のkomootユーザーが実際に経験した何千ものアクティビティに基づいています。

無料アカウントで今日から始めよう

次の冒険が待っています。

ログインまたは登録

シフィドビエ周辺で人気

シフィドビエでのサイクリング

シフィドビエのロードバイクルート

シフィドビエのランニングコース

シフィドビエのMTBトレイル

シフィドビエでののグラベルライド

コミュニティからのヒント

Endriu XC
5月 7, 2026, Świdwie Observation Tower

塔は2023年に改修され、観光客に開放されました。

Google翻訳による翻訳

1

0

Surprisingly unexpected and off the road

Google翻訳による翻訳

0

0

The Cross-Border Ecological Education Centre in Zalesie is located in the Świdwie Reserve Buffer Zone, in the Wkrzańska Forest, in the vicinity of the Trzebież Forest District.

Google翻訳による翻訳

0

0

Everything has already been said by the previous speakers, I hope that one day you can visit it

Google翻訳による翻訳

1

0

May 2024, the tower was operational.

Google翻訳による翻訳

1

0

The first mention of the town comes from the 13th century, when it belonged to the von Blankenburg family. Until 1521, the village was called Blankenburg. In 1554, the last owner of the estate - Amus von Blankenburg - sold it to Frederick von Ramin, the owner of Dobra Szczecińska. At that time, the village was given a new name - Stolzenburg, which means "lofty castle" During the Thirty Years' War, the village was deserted and the existing manor house was destroyed. Thanks to the von Ramin family, in 1662 the settlement of Glashütte was established near Stolec, with the oldest glassworks in Pomerania. In the years 1721–1727, Jürgen Bernard von Ramin, starosta of the Randow district, founded a new palace and established a park. In the years 1731–1735, a church was built, funded by the owner of the village. In 1872, the property became the property of a company of merchants, and then in 1888, after the bankruptcy of the company, it was taken over by a bank from Lübeck to cover the debts. In the first years of the 20th century, the estate was owned by Szczecin merchants. In 1900, a metal fence with an impressive neo-baroque gate with wrought-iron, richly decorated wings was built on the side of the road, partially preserved to this day. In 1939, the village had 440 inhabitants. After World War II, the palace was the headquarters of the Border Protection Forces, and then of the Border Guard. In the village there is a two-story palace, built in the style of baroque classicism, covered with a mansard roof. Nothing has survived from the former interior. A linden and chestnut alley leads to the palace. Around the palace there is a naturalistic park from the 19th century, in which there are, among others, wejmutka, hornbeams, blue and silver spruces, lindens, elms and yews. In the church cemetery there is a baroque monument with the image of Jürgen von Ramin. The estate covers 13 hectares of land.

Google翻訳による翻訳

1

0

The tower was open in July 2023

Google翻訳による翻訳

1

0

The seat of the von Ramin family, built in 1721-1727. The founder was Jurgen Berndt von Ramin, who built not only this palace, but also the nearby church. The palace survived the last wars in very good condition. Immediately after World War II, a border guard post was organized here. At that time, the interior layout was transformed and most of the fireplaces and stucco decorations on the ceilings were removed. The furniture had probably been stolen before. All floors were replaced in the 1970s. Nothing has survived from the historic interiors of the palace. Soldiers were stationed here until 2000. Then it was not known what to do with the palace. For some time it stood empty, for some time the University of Szczecin was the owner, but it had neither money nor an idea for this object. Attempts to sell were also unsuccessful. In the end, someone bought the palace, but also did nothing to it. And the palace stood and fell into disrepair. Since 2020, the palace has been owned by the "Safe - Animal" foundation, but still nothing is happening in it. What's next? Time will tell. For now, we bounce off the closed entrance gate and we can only look at the palace from a distance, through the bars.

Google翻訳による翻訳

4

1

シフィドビエでのの人気ルート

シフィドビエでのサイクリング

Store rating

komootモバイルアプリでインスピレーションを得よう

無料のkomootアカウントがあれば、無限のアウトドアコースを簡単に見つけてカスタマイズし、ナビで案内できます。

または

今すぐkomootに参加しよう

Store rating

さらに探索

他の地域の最高のハイキングを見てみましょう。

PoliceピアスキKołbaskowoカルピーノNowe WarpnoDobraRezerwatPrzyrodyŚwidwieMyśliborskieWielkie湖/GroßerMützelburgerLakeMyśliborskieMałe湖

近くのアドベンチャーガイド

RezerwatPrzyrodyŚwidwieでやるべきこと

background

新しいピークを征服する準備をしよう

無料でサインアップ

探検する
ルートルートプランナー機能バウチャーを利用ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキングサイトマップ
アプリをダウンロード
SNSでフォローする

© komoot GmbH

プライバシーポリシー