4.7
(24)
647
ライダー
111
ライド
ロードサイクリングルートは、ムーズ川の谷と広大な森林地帯を特徴とする風景の中を走ります。地形は緩やかから中程度の起伏のある丘陵地帯で、一部のルートではかなりの高低差があります。この地域は、静かな田舎道と指定されたサイクリングパスが組み合わされており、さまざまなロードサイクリング体験に適しています。
最終更新日: 8月 15, 2026
5.0
(1)
67
ライダー
159km
06:29
840m
840m
難しいロードライド. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 ツアーの一部に、未舗装のため走行が難しい箇所があるかもしれません。
5.0
(4)
22
ライダー
51.4km
02:23
190m
190m
中程度のロードライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。

無料新規登録
8
ライダー
44.8km
01:57
380m
380m
中程度のロードライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。
9
ライダー
52.1km
02:13
380m
380m
中程度のロードライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。
11
ライダー
58.5km
02:30
460m
460m
中程度のロードライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。
さらに多くのルートや他のユーザーのおすすめ情報を確認できます。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
おすすめのツアーは他のkomootユーザーが実際に経験した何千ものアクティビティに基づいています。
無料アカウントで今日から始めよう
次の冒険が待っています。
ログインまたは登録
À l’Ange Gardien is a surprising place; as part of the world-famous Orval site, it undoubtedly contributes to the region's tourism development. The fully renovated and modernized building meets all modern needs and requirements (proximity to parking, accessibility for people with disabilities, Wi-Fi, etc.). Here, you can enjoy the widest selection of Orval products. Both the beer and cheese are at their finest. L’Ange Gardien also exclusively serves Orval on tap, better known as the Green Orval. (À l’Ange Gardien)
9
0
The current castle is very recent. It was built in 1960 at the request of the owners, the Otreppe de Bouvette family, based on plans by architect Emile Godin. The previous castle was severely damaged in both world wars and fell into disrepair.
10
0
À l’Ange Gardien is a surprising place; as part of the world-famous Orval site, it undoubtedly contributes to the region's tourism development. The fully renovated and modernized building meets all modern needs and requirements (proximity to parking, accessibility for people with disabilities, Wi-Fi, etc.). Here, you can enjoy the widest selection of Orval products. Both the beer and cheese are at their finest. L’Ange Gardien also exclusively serves Orval on tap, better known as the Green Orval. (À l’Ange Gardien)
5
0
Over a period of 22 years, from 1926 to 1948, a completely new abbey was built based on a design by architect Henri Vaes. This was primarily the work of Ghent native Albert-Marie Van der Cruyssen, who became the first abbot in 1936. On August 20, 1929, the foundation stone was laid in the presence of Prince Leopold and Cardinal Van Roey. The new abbey was completed in 1948. On June 5, 1939, the abbey church was consecrated and elevated to Basilica Minor by Pope Pius XII. On September 8, 1948, the abbey church and the completed cloister were solemnly consecrated by Cardinal Micara, who served as Apostolic Nuncio to Belgium from 1923 to 1946 and subsequently became Prefect of the Congregation for Rites. To finance the major construction projects, which by then had already cost tens of millions of Belgian francs, various fundraising activities were initiated. For example, special postage stamps with a surcharge were issued by the Belgian government. The cheese factory (1931) and the brewery (1932) were established to generate the necessary funds, and laypeople were employed from the outset. After the construction work was completed, these proceeds were used for social and charitable purposes. (Wikipedia)
12
0
The beautiful and strikingly modern town hall of the Mezières district. The adjacent forecourt was traffic-calmed a few years ago. There's also a drinking water fountain in the southwest corner of the square.
0
0
Sedan (Land of heroic deeds) The Ardennes massif is followed by a vast plain where the Meuse flows peacefully. This border region was at the crossroads of numerous invasions. Cities were fortified, castles became impregnable. History left a very heavy mark here. In the south, the landscape becomes softer, with a string of soothing undulations, a stark contrast to the battle that was fought there in 1870, in 1814, in 1940. Triggered? Click through to https://www.visitardenne.com/nl/les-routes-touristiques/route/etape_11212_3066
2
0
The Hôtel de Ville de Mézières, was rebuilt after the bombings of November 1918 and construction was completed in 1930. The facade of the building contains elements of medieval, Renaissance and Baroque architecture. The interior of the Town Hall reveals a neo-Baroque decoration. In 1966, the municipality of Charleville-Mézières was created by the merger of several municipalities, making the Hôtel de Ville de Mézières the town hall of Charleville-Mézières. The town hall is located on Place de l'Hôtel de Ville, which was completely renovated and modernized between 2018 and 2020. It is an impressive building that reflects Charleville-Mézières' status as a department capital.
10
0


他の地域の最高のロードサイクリングルートを見てみましょう。