5.0
(47)
196
ライダー
50
ライド
アシャ周辺には魅力的なマウンテンバイクルートがいくつもありますが、冒険を始めるにはその場所とルートを把握する必要があります。ここでは、komootが提供するアシャ周辺でのマウンテンバイクルートのコレクション全体を評価して選び抜いた、人気ルートをご紹介します。各ライドの詳細をぜひご覧ください。
最終更新日: 8月 20, 2026
4.8
(4)
19
ライダー
20.8km
01:24
280m
280m
初級者向けMTBライド. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
5.0
(2)
11
ライダー
45.1km
03:41
930m
930m
難しいマウンテンバイクライド. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 高度なライディングスキルが必要です。

無料新規登録
4.8
(5)
12
ライダー
21.5km
01:45
470m
470m
中程度のマウンテンバイクライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
5.0
(1)
11
ライダー
25.4km
01:56
480m
480m
中程度のマウンテンバイクライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
5.0
(1)
7
ライダー
38.8km
03:10
870m
870m
中程度のマウンテンバイクライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
さらに多くのルートや他のユーザーのおすすめ情報を確認できます。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
おすすめのツアーは他のkomootユーザーが実際に経験した何千ものアクティビティに基づいています。
無料アカウントで今日から始めよう
次の冒険が待っています。
ログインまたは登録
Construction dates back to the early 19th century. The oldest record is found in a topographical map from 1829, so the chapel was built before 1829. A statue of the Virgin Mary carved in the Nazarene style from the chapel suggests that the chapel was built after 1809.
0
0
Fantastic view above Münster towards Straubing
1
0
What a crazy story, the walk to the chapel is exhausting.
12
0
Pilgrimage Church of St. John Called "St. John by the Oak", the first beginnings were probably a wayside cross or a small chapel as a resting place for the carters on the old road that led from Italy across the Danube to Bohemia. In 1664 it was mentioned as a small chapel with a portable altar that had been desecrated by the Swedes during the Thirty Years' War. The current church is an attractive baroque building from around 1721, very nicely situated next to a small property. The nave has three window axes and a flat ceiling. The slightly recessed choir of one bay closes off on three sides. Tuscan pilasters structure the entire room. The west gallery with a curved parapet is supported by two wooden columns. The west portal has a straight lintel. The square projecting west tower stands in the central axis; the top of its three floors has bevelled corners and a shingled onion dome. The portal vestibule has a cross vault. A beautiful frame stucco from the time the church was built has been applied to the nave ceiling. The high baroque altar dates from 1729, with two straight and two twisted columns, between them the altarpiece of the Baptism of Christ by John, created around 1670. In the elevator between volute pilasters is the image of the Immaculata, framed by acanthus carvings. The antependium has foliage carvings. The early baroque side altars were made in 1609 in the Windberg monastery and bought at auction for St. Johann in 1803. Two columns flank each shell niche. In the niches on the left are Mary with the child on a crescent moon, in the elevator St. Anne Selbdritt; on the right St. Sebastian, in the elevator St. Florian. The originals of the elevator figures were stolen in the 1960s. The confessional is a stylish baroque creation from the beginning of the 18th century. Major restorations took place in 1879, 1968 and 1985. The current organ comes from Haunkenzell and was installed in 2004. The roof structure and interior were completely restored from 2009 to 2011. Source: Extracts from information boards and pilgrimage churches in the diocese of Regensburg
2
0


他の地域の最高のMTBトレイルを見てみましょう。