Διαδρομές

Σχεδίαση

Χαρακτηριστικά

Ενημερώσεις

App

Σύνδεση ή εγγραφή

Κατέβασε την εφαρμογή

Σύνδεση ή εγγραφή

Διαδρομές
Διαδρομές ποδηλασίας
Γερμανία
Βαυαρία

Κάτω Βαυαρία

Οι καλύτερες ποδηλατικές διαδρομές στην Κάτω Βαυαρία

4,5

(40714)

229.156

Ποδηλάτες

14.783

Ποδηλασίες

Η ποδηλασία Κάτω Βαυαρία είναι ένας από τους πιο ευχάριστους τρόπους να εξερευνήσετε αυτό το μέρος της περιοχής Βαυαρία. Για να βρείτε την τέλεια ποδηλατική εκδρομή στην περιοχή Κάτω Βαυαρία, εξετάσαμε ολόκληρη τη συλλογή ποδηλατικών διαδρομών. Κάντε κλικ σε κάθε διαδρομή για αναλυτικά στοιχεία με υψομετρικά προφίλ και αναλύσεις επιφάνειας, και δείτε συμβουλές και φωτογραφίες από μέλη της κοινότητας komoot.

Τελευταία ενημέρωση: 16 Μαρτίου 2026

4,7

(171)

649

Ποδηλάτες

1. Altmühl-Donau-Tour

53,7km

03:35

460m

460m

Δύσκολη ποδηλασία. Απαιτείται πολύ καλή φυσική κατάσταση. Κυρίως ασφαλτοστρωμένες επιφάνειες. Κατάλληλο για όλα τα επίπεδα δεξιοτήτων.

Πλοήγηση

Αποστολή στο τηλέφωνο

Αποθήκευση

Δύσκολο

4,7

(159)

617

Ποδηλάτες

Μέτρια ποδηλασία. Απαιτείται καλή φυσική κατάσταση. Κυρίως ασφαλτοστρωμένες επιφάνειες. Κατάλληλο για όλα τα επίπεδα δεξιοτήτων.

Μέτριο
Άσε μας να σου δείξουμε τον δρόμο με το εφαρμογή komoot για κινητά
Με έναν δωρεάν λογαριασμός komoot, μπορείς εύκολα να βρεις, να προσαρμόσεις και να πλοηγηθείς σε αμέτρητες υπαίθριες περιπέτειες.

Εγγραφή δωρεάν

4,3

(142)

515

Ποδηλάτες

46,8km

02:54

100m

100m

Δύσκολη ποδηλασία. Απαιτείται καλή φυσική κατάσταση. Μπορεί να χρειαστεί να σπρώξεις το ποδήλατό σου σε κάποια τμήματα αυτής της διαδρομής.

Δύσκολο

4,5

(78)

370

Ποδηλάτες

38,2km

02:27

310m

310m

Μέτρια ποδηλασία. Απαιτείται καλή φυσική κατάσταση. Κυρίως ασφαλτοστρωμένες επιφάνειες. Κατάλληλο για όλα τα επίπεδα δεξιοτήτων.

Μέτριο

4,7

(77)

392

Ποδηλάτες

Δύσκολη ποδηλασία. Απαιτείται πολύ καλή φυσική κατάσταση. Κάποια τμήματα αυτής της διαδρομής μπορεί να είναι μη ασφαλτοστρωμένα και δύσκολα για οδήγηση.

Δύσκολο

4,8

(762)

3.736

Ποδηλάτες

Μέτρια ποδηλασία. Απαιτείται καλή φυσική κατάσταση. Κυρίως ασφαλτοστρωμένες επιφάνειες. Κατάλληλο για όλα τα επίπεδα δεξιοτήτων.

Μέτριο

4,6

(59)

230

Ποδηλάτες

26,7km

02:05

330m

330m

Μέτρια ποδηλασία. Απαιτείται καλή φυσική κατάσταση. Κυρίως ασφαλτοστρωμένες επιφάνειες. Κατάλληλο για όλα τα επίπεδα δεξιοτήτων.

Μέτριο

4,4

(49)

204

Ποδηλάτες

50,2km

03:19

390m

390m

Μέτρια ποδηλασία. Απαιτείται καλή φυσική κατάσταση. Κυρίως ασφαλτοστρωμένες επιφάνειες. Κατάλληλο για όλα τα επίπεδα δεξιοτήτων.

Μέτριο

4,8

(57)

229

Ποδηλάτες

42,4km

03:06

720m

720m

Δύσκολη ποδηλασία. Απαιτείται πολύ καλή φυσική κατάσταση. Κυρίως ασφαλτοστρωμένες επιφάνειες. Κατάλληλο για όλα τα επίπεδα δεξιοτήτων.

Δύσκολο

4,4

(75)

274

Ποδηλάτες

39,6km

02:46

210m

210m

Μέτρια ποδηλασία. Απαιτείται καλή φυσική κατάσταση. Κυρίως ασφαλτοστρωμένες επιφάνειες. Κατάλληλο για όλα τα επίπεδα δεξιοτήτων.

Μέτριο
Εγγραφή δωρεάν για να δεις 14.774 ακόμα Ποδηλασίες στην Κάτω Βαυαρία.

Πάρε πρόσβαση σε περισσότερες διαδρομές και προτάσεις από άλλους εξερευνητές.

Εγγραφή δωρεάν

Έχεις ήδη λογαριασμό;

Οι προτάσεις διαδρομών μας βασίζονται σε χιλιάδες πεζοπορίες, ποδηλασίες και τρεξίματα που ολοκληρώθηκαν από άλλους χρήστες στο komoot.

Loading

Άλλες περιπέτειες στην Κάτω Βαυαρία

The Inn Cycle Path – From a babbling brook to a mighty river

Συλλογή ποδηλασίας από

Innradweg

Συμβουλές από την κοινότητα

Staufer
20 Οκτωβρίου 2025, Schloss Sandersdorf

Sandersdorf Castle The present castle dates back to a medieval castle built by the Lords of Sandersdorf as Wittelsbach ministerials. The family has been documented since the 12th century. In 1420, the castle was plundered by Duke Henry of Bavaria-Landshut while he was at war with Duke Ludwig the Bearded of Bavaria-Ingolstadt. In 1425, the castle was granted to the Muggenthal family; the first owner of this family, Erhart von Muggendal, rebuilt it. Hans Heinrich von Muggenthal succeeded in keeping peasant revolts and the Reformation away from his domain. The Sandersdorf Castle Brewery was founded in 1550. The castle was destroyed during the Thirty Years' War; Albrecht Ulrich von Muggenthal had it rebuilt as a four-winged castle by 1646. It retains this form to this day. In 1675, Dominikus de Bassus inherited Sandersdorf Castle, but he witnessed its destruction in 1703 during the War of the Spanish Succession. In May 1787, the castle was searched by Bavarian officials because it was considered an "Illuminati nest." Thomas de Bassus was a member of the Illuminati Order, founded in Ingolstadt by Adam Weishaupt in 1776; his castle was a meeting place for many of the secret society's meetings. Numerous secret documents were confiscated during the search. Around 1900, the castle was partially renovated and refurbished under the direction of the Munich architect Gabriel von Seidl. In 2008, the castle was sold by Margarethe Baroness de Bassus, along with the forest lands, to the Wittelsbach Equalization Fund. In March 2022, the castle was sold to Dr. Horst-Florian Jaeck. Parts of it are to be opened to the public. The richly structured four-winged building complex was built on medieval foundations in the 16th century, rebuilt after destruction in the 17th and 18th centuries, and remodeled in the 19th century. The high main wing faces east; it has high stepped gables on its narrow sides and three oriels with gabled tops on the wide sides facing the valley, in front of which is a kind of moat with two octagonal corner turrets. The lower castle wings to the north and south face west. The castle chapel of St. Joseph, with its octagonal domed tower, is located in the inner courtyard. Source: www.wikipedia.de

Μεταφράστηκε από το Google

2

0

Staufer
20 Οκτωβρίου 2025, Schloss Hexenagger

Hexenagger Castle A Dietricus von Haecsenakker is mentioned as early as 928 in a Regensburg document from the St. Emmeram Monastery; further information is scarce. In 1311, Gottfried Hexenacker became Bishop of Freising. He had studied in Bologna and served as dean of the cathedral there for many years. In 1314, he died of an infectious disease while on a tour of inspection in Vienna. In 1485, the castle passed through marriage to the Counts of Helfenstein, who sold the fortress to Duke William of Bavaria in 1528. He gave Hexenagger to the Muggenthal family as a fief. When the castle was destroyed in the Thirty Years' War, the Muggenthal family rebuilt it as a castle. In 1724, the castle was sold to the Bavarian Elector Charles Albert, as the Hexenagger line of the Muggenthal family had died out. In 1731, Elector Karl Albrecht donated the castle to his mistress, Maria Josepha Countess von Morawitzky. Her husband received the castle in 1738, and when he died in 1754, Anton von Kaiserstein became the new owner. Franz Joseph III von Kaiserstein (1792–1893) sold the castle in 1830 and acquired an estate in Sooß (Lower Austria) in exchange. From 1830 to 1951, Hexenagger Castle belonged to the noble family of Weidenbach. Otto Edler von Weidenbach bequeathed it to his niece Ilse von Kalckreuth, who married Wilhelm Leichtfuß, whose son, Eberhard Leichtfuß, owns it today. Hexenagger is a castle between the Renaissance and Baroque periods, built on the foundations of the old castle. In the lower areas and at the corners, ashlars and bossed ashlars, up to several meters high, are still visible on the castle building. The stump of the keep, made of bossed ashlar, is also said to have been preserved, but is not visible from the outside. The defensive character of the complex is best appreciated from the rear, where parts of the curtain wall and wall towers have been preserved. The tall, narrow chapel also still hints at the castle in its form; particularly interesting is the slender, slightly leaning bell tower, which appears to still sit on the older foundations of the medieval chapel tower. The main building itself, with its stepped gable and beautiful garden, presents a romantic sight. The castle is privately owned and not open to the public; the popular Christmas market was relocated to the Wolfgangshof estate near Zirndorf in Middle Franconia in 2023 due to complaints from local residents. Source: www.Burgenseite.de / www.wikipedia.de

Μεταφράστηκε από το Google

2

0

Staufer
13 Οκτωβρίου 2025, Schloss Sandersdorf

Sandersdorf Castle The present castle dates back to a medieval castle built by the Lords of Sandersdorf as Wittelsbach ministerials. The family has been documented since the 12th century. In 1420, the castle was plundered by Duke Henry of Bavaria-Landshut while he was at war with Duke Ludwig the Bearded of Bavaria-Ingolstadt. In 1425, the castle was granted to the Muggenthal family; the first owner of this family, Erhart von Muggendal, rebuilt it. Hans Heinrich von Muggenthal succeeded in keeping peasant revolts and the Reformation away from his domain. The Sandersdorf Castle Brewery was founded in 1550. The castle was destroyed during the Thirty Years' War; Albrecht Ulrich von Muggenthal had it rebuilt as a four-winged castle by 1646. It retains this form to this day. In 1675, Dominikus de Bassus inherited Sandersdorf Castle, but he witnessed its destruction in 1703 during the War of the Spanish Succession. In May 1787, the castle was searched by Bavarian officials because it was considered an "Illuminati nest." Thomas de Bassus was a member of the Illuminati Order, founded in Ingolstadt by Adam Weishaupt in 1776; his castle was a meeting place for many of the secret society's meetings. Numerous secret documents were confiscated during the search. Around 1900, the castle was partially renovated and refurbished under the direction of the Munich architect Gabriel von Seidl. In 2008, the castle was sold by Margarethe Baroness de Bassus, along with the forest lands, to the Wittelsbach Equalization Fund. In March 2022, the castle was sold to Dr. Horst-Florian Jaeck. Parts of it are to be opened to the public. The richly structured four-winged building complex was built on medieval foundations in the 16th century, rebuilt after destruction in the 17th and 18th centuries, and remodeled in the 19th century. The high main wing faces east; it has high stepped gables on its narrow sides and three oriels with gabled tops on the wide sides facing the valley, in front of which is a kind of moat with two octagonal corner turrets. The lower castle wings to the north and south face west. The castle chapel of St. Joseph, with its octagonal domed tower, is located in the inner courtyard. Source: www.wikipedia.de

Μεταφράστηκε από το Google

1

0

delicious iced coffee and off we go.

Μεταφράστηκε από το Google

1

0

Uhrmann Franz
25 Αυγούστου 2025, View of Frauenau Reservoir

Wonderful nature

Μεταφράστηκε από το Google

0

0

pipaul
27 Ιουλίου 2025, View of Schärding

View over the Inn to Schärding

Μεταφράστηκε από το Google

2

0

Inn Power Plant Ingling

Μεταφράστηκε από το Google

2

0

The city is very cozy.

Μεταφράστηκε από το Google

3

0

Οι πιο δημοφιλείς διαδρομές στην Κάτω Βαυαρία

Πεζοπορία Κάτω Βαυαρία

Τα πιο δημοφιλή αξιοθέατα στην Κάτω Βαυαρία

Places to see

Εμπνεύσου με την εφαρμογή komoot για κινητά

Με έναν δωρεάν λογαριασμός komoot, μπορείς εύκολα να βρεις, να προσαρμόσεις και να πλοηγηθείς σε αμέτρητες υπαίθριες περιπέτειες.

ή

Γίνε μέλος στο komoot τώρα

Δεν βρήκες αυτό που ψάχνεις;

Δες περισσότερα Διαδρομές ποδηλασίας σε όλη την περιοχή Κάτω Βαυαρία παρακάτω και βρες την τέλεια διαδρομή στον προορισμό σου.

Landkreis Dingolfing-LandauLandkreis PassauDeggendorfLandkreis LandshutNaturpark Bayerischer WaldRegenLandkreis Rottal-InnFreyung-GrafenauLandkreis Straubing-BogenKelheimÖberauer Donauschleife

Ανακάλυψε περισσότερα

Περιηγήσου τα καλύτερα Διαδρομές ποδηλασίας σε άλλες περιοχές.

Ετοιμάσου να κατακτήσεις νέες κορυφές

Εγγράψου δωρεάν

Εξερεύνησε
ΔιαδρομέςΣχεδιαστής διαδρομώνΧαρακτηριστικάΠεζοπορίεςΜονοπάτια MTBΔιαδρομές δρόμουBikepacking
Κατέβασε την εφαρμογή
Ακολούθησέ μας στα social

© komoot GmbH

Πολιτική απορρήτου