After it rained on the descent, I was able to do several tests today:
1. Protect your smartphone against the rain on the handlebars - a plastic bag (such as one for the freezer with clip) - excellent protection
2. Protect your hand and gloves against the rain - pull a pair of disposable gloves over the gloves (those you get at the tank if you do not want to have Diesel Stink Fingers) - protects against the rain and keeping your hands dry keeps them there A feeling of numbness, which is readily apparent in dripping-on gloves
3rd and of course the new Bikemap planning vs. Komoot-Planung - grottenhaft - see for yourself on the screenshot
4. Today I once again mounted my (un) beloved SKS-Pizzableche on the back - looks a bit shabby, but is most effective - did not have a single splash on my back
5. The Syncros in front will be exchanged again at the next opportunity through the colossus of ries: el - the filthy fog of today's
Weather spreads over pilot and machinePS: Bikemap, which I like somewhat, offers a single feature, a training diary (see screenshot). But do you need that, if you also use Strava? ... No, that's why I'll cancel today the free trial on Bikemap
3 days ago
After one day the decision is pending on whether to buy the premium package at Komoot, today I have booked the 7-day free premium version of Bikemap for information purposes. Then I had Bikemap a tour with the option "MTB optimized" plan and I traced this with the Bikemap app. For comparison, I had the same intermediate goals Komoot plan with the activity of mountain biking.
To anticipate the result - I stay with Komoot, even if the premium package of Bikemap with one-time 79 euros seems lucrative, as the offer of Komoot with 60 euros for each year, except the first.What did not I like about Bikemap?
- The planning is, although I have used the MTB-oriented variant, too much street-stressed (see also screenshots of the routing on the map and the comparison of the route types and condition)
- The Bikemap app always shows (even during navigation) the image only in portrait format, the rotation is not possible
- The display of the tour data (speedometer) during navigation is not detailed enough, so missing, for example, entirely the display of the remaining kilometers
- The re-routing does not respond well, deviates (intentionally) from the planned route, Bikemap insists too long on the planned path and wants to lead me back constantly, even if that makes no sense for a long time and thus unnecessarily many detours are drivenBtw: The exported from Bikemap GPX file obviously has errors, after import into Komoot no average speed is displayed, but 100 meters more 🤔 ... well, that there is still Garmin 😉
.... this error is reproducible because the same file also generates these errors on other portals
4 days ago
... or: the partially successful attempt to drive off the Kuadregg (cow dung) from the Achental from the tiresImage: This beautiful path is unfortunately not here, but in the Tararua Forest Park in New Zealand. I liked it so much that I did not want to withhold it from you
5 days ago
Picture salad: after breakfast in Raiten we went in the rain direction Kufstein (there Esterhazy- and cardinal cuts bought in stock - there is not in Germany).
Then the sun came out. Continue to Fischbachau - to the Cafe Winklstüberl (have never seen so many baked cakes and the cakes there are extremely high😯)
Then on the A8 direction home with a little detour and at home then a few errands on foot ...
Now I'll put my legs up🤭
6 days ago
Komoot ist für mich das beste Tourplanungstool für MTB-Touren