Press Information & Resources
As Europe’s leading outdoor app, komoot enables more than 3 million cyclists and hikers worldwide to experience more of the outdoors. Since launching in 2010, komoot has become renowned for its unique cycling, hiking and mountain biking route planner, turn-by-turn voice navigation and high quality topographic offline maps. Komoot has repeatedly been awarded as one of the best apps by both Google and Apple. International brands and successful tourism destinations partner with komoot to deliver inspiring content, personalized routes and navigation technology to their customers.
Komoot does for hiking and biking what Apple does for hardware: makes it easily accessible and fun to use. Go download it now.
Cult of Mac
- Founded in 2010 by a group of 6 outdoor and technology enthusiasts
- Now 22 team members and 20 freelance editors work for komoot
- Komoot maps, route planner and navigation are available globally for hiking, cycling, road biking, mountain biking and running
- Available for iOS, Android and web application as well as for Apple Watch, Android Wear and Samsung Gear smartwatches
- Users access their first region for free, with additional regions available starting at $3.99 each, or all regions can be purchased for a one-time payment of only $29.99
Explore More Of The Great OutdoorsLink
Komoot on SmartwatchesLink