About 310 meters long, an old field stone wall accompanies the allee-lined castle street. This wall is part of the old Gutsmauer, which was built at an unknown time from various sized, whole and hewn boulders and the former large park enclosed. An interesting feature of the wall is that individual sections of the multi-colored granite masonry feature different stone formats and also three different brickwork techniques.
Still around 60 trees form the avenue from Linden, which accompanies the road and which is registered since 1937 in the natural monument book of the circle Stormarn. The trees were probably planted around 1800. Since these trees are also planted very closely, they have grown up to 25 meters high in opposition to the light. Originally, the trees were cut off, at the beginning apparently in about four meters and then later in 14 and 15 meters in height. Like lines, these old interfaces clearly pull through the avenue.