Route Planner

S-Bahnhof Wilhelmsruh

Hiking Highlight

Created by komoot users
Recommended by 26 out of 30 hikers


  • Lemmi alias Schlumpf

    The station was opened on July 10, 1877 under the name Bahnhof Rosenthal and served the development of the place Rosenthal. On October 3, 1937, the station received its current name: Berlin-Wilhelmsruh. At that time, the Wilhelmsruh district belonged to the Greater Berlin district of Reinickendorf. That only changed in 1938 due to an area swap between Pankow and Reinickendorf.

    translated byView Original
  • Elevation40 m