The church tower is in the middle of town.
The view from the church tower opens up a broad horizon.
He opens his eyes to the people and points to the sky
- and for over seven hundred years.
Therefore the guiding principle of our parish is:
"Good news since 1309"
In a niche of the southern choir wall above the sacristy door was once a valuable crucifixion group attached, which now comes in the northern aisle better advantage. The carved figures from lime wood were made in 1520 in a Hildesheim workshop (Wikipedia).