Route Planner
7

Bunten Mühle

Bike Touring Highlight

Recommended by 24 out of 25 cyclists

Tips

  • Marcel

    The colorful mill on the Oelbach is a two-storey
    Half-timbered building with pitched roof,
    built in 1832, with intact mill, closed in 1975.

    translated byView Original
  • André B.

    For a short break and a view of the mill stone worth the way.

    translated byView Original
  • Elevation130 m