Bike Touring Highlight
Until the 19th century, a hut was used for forestry and hunting purposes on the site of today's restaurant. In 1928, next to the hunting lodge, a tourist restaurant with the name "Domholzschänke" was opened. The name derives from the domicile possession of this part of the alluvial forest, which was therefore called "Dömerey wood" and later "Domholz".
Further information at: