Road Cycling Highlight
1571 gave the former owner, the Duke of Jülich, the "Wyntmoell in Stommel" the community in permanent lease, 1704, however, it was rebuilt.
At the beginning of the 19th century, the municipality of Stommeln became the owner of the mill. After 1860-64 then the current windmill was created on the mill mountain, the municipality continued the lease until 1936.
After that, it was sold to private owners and shut down.