Route Planner
50

Pavillon Streitberg

Mountain Biking Highlight

Recommended by 20 out of 21 mountain bikers

Tips

  • Sabine

    Beautiful view of the Neideck and Streitburg.

    translated byView Original
  • Ludwig

    It has here from the pavilion an excellent panoramic view to Streitberg and the castle ruins Neideck

    translated byView Original
  • MaDDin

    The Prince Rupprecht Pavilion was built in 1904 by the Kommerzienrat Ignaz Bing, who later discovered the named after him cave.In 1904 Prince Rupprecht of Bavaria stood in the same place - in his honor the Nuremberg businessman Ignaz Bing, the later discoverer of the Bing cave, had the pavilion built.

    translated byView Original
  • Roland

    With `n Bike in the pavilion. If the prince knew that!

    translated byView Original
  • Elevation450 m