The castle Gaillenreuth (first mention 1122) is located high above the Wiesent on the western upper edge of the valley in the village Burggaillenreuth .. The castle was destroyed in the Peasants' War in 1525 and in the 30-year war in 1632. Only the southern part of the Höhenburg is available. In addition to parts of the outer bailey is still a residential tower from the period after 1632.
Source and further information: