Between the Protestant church and the town center are the war memorials for 1870-71 and the First World War. 1870-71: The goddess of victory with sword on a square marble column. 1st World War: A monument of ashlars modeled after a temple entrance. In the middle the name board made of marble. In the cemetery is a group of figures made of sandstone, next to two memorial plaques made of metal.