Vis-a-vis from the station is a magnificent old post-tower. The storm was built in 1885 with late sandstone in the late Classicist style and shows corner turrets and battlements. The builder was a well-known Lambrechter cloth manufacturer and served as a water tower. Later, the Post acquired the tower, hence its name. Meanwhile, the tower belongs to the city Lambrecht.