On the other side of the bank is the Hummelsche Mühle: The Unterensinger Mühle was first mentioned in a document in the 15th century. The date of construction is probably before 1389. In 1824 and 1853 a renovation took place. In 1899 the mechanical installations were replaced for 280,000 marks. The mill has been supplied with electrical energy from the grid since 1908.