Mountain Biking Highlight
The hut stands on the Loka mountain on the eastern slope of Raduha, just above the forest border. The first hut was built here in 1910 by the Savinjska branch of the SPD; it was opened on June 29, 1910. During the National Liberation War, the hut burned down. After the liberation, Gozdno gospodarstvo Nazarje built a new hut for its needs; in 1950 it was taken over by PD Celje and opened on 1 November 1950; in the autumn of 1954 it was left to PD Solčava, and in 1956 to the new PD Luče ob Savinji. It has been upgraded and renovated several times, most recently in 1974 and 1975; On July 10, 1976, she was cremated by fire. They immediately began to build a new, much larger hut; PD Luče, with the help of locals, neighboring PD, Savinjski MDO, PZS and work organizations from the municipality of Mozirje, upgraded it in 1978 and officially opened it on the 10th day of mountaineers, September 10, 1978.
June 26, 2020