경로

플래너

기능

업데이트

App

로그인 또는 가입

앱 다운로드

로그인 또는 가입

디스커버
Places to see

Castles

벨기에
왈로니아

왈로니

마르쉐 앙 파멘느
더바이

우르트 강의 뒤르뷔 성

하이라이트 • 성

우르트 강의 뒤르뷔 성

34명 중 31명이 추천함

저장

공유

  • 더보기

  • 저장

    공유

  • 더보기

  • 목적지로 설정

    여기 경로

    최고의 우르트 강의 뒤르뷔 성 하이킹

    4.5

    (205)

    1,565

    등산객

    1. Durbuy에서 출발하는 우르트 강을 따라 – 뒤르뷔 구시가지와 성 순환 코스

    9.80km

    02:41

    160m

    160m

    보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    탐색하기

    휴대폰으로 전송

    보통

    보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    보통

    보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    보통

    8월 6, 2025

    A beautiful view of the castle from the central courtyard in the town (on the Ourthe River, Sanglier des Ardennes, and the old bridge). You can clearly see the massive rock, as well as one side of the castle grounds.

    A bit of history about the castle: Durbuy is first mentioned in 1078 (as Dolbui) and in 1084 (under its current name). The first traces of habitation were found during excavations in the Anticline Cave by Count Pierre d'Ursel. The d'Ursel family still lives in Durbuy Castle.

    Before the current castle, others existed. According to the Luxembourg archives, one castle was destroyed, and in the 11th century, another was built by Henri II de Puer, who had received the estate from his mother, Rageline, sister of Pope Stephen II, and her husband, Albert II of Namur. Around 1156, that castle was severely damaged by fire, and during the Wars of Succession of the Duchy of Limburg, it was destroyed several more times.

    From 1412 onwards, Durbuy came into the hands of the House of Burgundy, and at the end of the fifteenth century, the then existing castle was destroyed by Maximilian of Austria, as were all the castles of the van der Marck family: besides Durbuy, these also included the castles of Logne and La Roche.

    In 1628, Antonie Schetz, Baron van Grobbendonck, leased the Durbuy estate for 40,000 gold marks, a very considerable sum. Besides being a baron, he was also Count of Grobbendonk, Lord of Tilburg and Goirle, Pulle and Pulderbos, and Wezemaal. He served in the Spanish service and led the defense of 's-Hertogenbosch during the Eighty Years' War. At 71, he was also governor of the city of Leuven during the Siege of Leuven.

    And he was the first in a long line of the d'Ursel family who still inhabit the castle today.

    In 1731, the castle was rebuilt by the then Duke of Ursel.
    Countess Auguste d'Ursel, who acquired the d'Ursel family's estate in Durbuy, modernized the castle between 1880 and 1882 with the help of architect Thirian from Namur.


    During World War II, the castle was occupied several times, and in 1944, during the Battle of the Bulge, it was used as a field hospital by the American liberators, with the billiard table serving as an operating table.

    Sources: Historical overviews in Word documents on the website of Count Jean-Michel d'Ursel, current resident, at chateaudedurbuy.be/historique.html

    번역자 Google •

      나만 알고 있는 정보가 있다면 로그인하여 다른 모험가에게 도움이 될 만한 팁을 추가해보세요!

      무료 회원 가입

      세부정보

      정보

      고도 120 m

      날씨

      AerisWeather 제공

      오늘

      토요일 29 11월

      10°C

      6°C

      0 %

      지금 활동을 시작하면...

      최고 풍속: 14.0 km/h

      가장 많이 방문한 시기

      1월

      2월

      3월

      4월

      5월

      6월

      7월

      8월

      9월

      10월

      11월

      12월

      Loading

      위치:더바이, 마르쉐 앙 파멘느, 왈로니, 왈로니아, 벨기에

      살펴봐야 할 유명한 장소

      Durbuy Old Town and Castle

      탐험하기
      ルート경로 플래너기능하이킹MTB 트레일로드 사이클링 경로바이크패킹
      앱 다운로드
      소셜 미디어에서 팔로우하기

      © komoot GmbH

      개인 정보 보호 정책