In the 18th century, Strugi was owned by the Łuszczewski family, including in 1783 the castellan of Rawa, Maciej Łuszczewski. In the second half of the 19th century, the Kronenberg family owned the estate. Leopold Kronenberg was the first owner of Strug from this family. Then the estate was managed by his son, Leopold Julian Kronenberg. His wife was the sister of the famous singers Reszke brothers - Józefina Reszke. The next owners of Struga were the Glezmer family, including Stanisław Glezmer in 1909. From 1937, the estate was owned by Mikołaj Grzybowski.
The brick manor house in Strugy was built by Leopold Kronenberg in the 19th century. The building has not survived in its original shape to this day. The next owner, Stanisław Glezmer, thoroughly renovated the manor. He significantly simplified the architectural details, which gave the building a slightly modernist look. The building is irregular, composed of ground- and multi-story parts. It is covered with gable roofs with eaves and has no clear body. The entrance to the manor is preceded by a pillared porch covered with a flat roof. The most original thing in the building is the single-story Japanese Pavilion, which was added to one of the short sides of the manor. The interior of the pavilion was originally covered with Japanese mats and lined with dark oak paneling with shelves on which Japanese curiosities from Engineer Glezmer's collection were displayed. In 1919, this collection came to the National Museum in Warsaw.