The town hall in Maszewo was erected in the years 1821-27 on the site of an older, probably medieval building. Destroyed in the first half of the 17th century, the town hall was soon rebuilt in a modest brick form. It was rebuilt at the beginning of the 19th century, then demolished and built from scratch. The form preserved to this day was obtained by the town hall in 1920, when it was extended by an attic floor. The monument is currently the seat of the Municipal Office.