경로

플래너

기능

업데이트

App

로그인 또는 가입

앱 다운로드

로그인 또는 가입

디스커버
Places to see
독일
바이에른
상부 팔츠
스탐스리드

성 요한 세례자 본당 교회, 슈탐스리트

디스커버
Places to see
독일
바이에른
상부 팔츠
스탐스리드

성 요한 세례자 본당 교회, 슈탐스리트

하이라이트 • 종교적 장소

성 요한 세례자 본당 교회, 슈탐스리트

하이커 %lu명 19명이 추천

보호 구역 내에 있는 하이라이트 구간입니다

다음 장소의 현지 규정을 확인하세요. {{link, react}}

Naturpark Oberer Bayerischer Wald

저장

공유

  • 더보기

  • 저장

    공유

  • 더보기

  • 목적지로 설정

    여기 경로

    최고의 성 요한 세례자 본당 교회, 슈탐스리트 하이킹

    5.0

    (5)

    14

    등산객

    1. Stamsried에서 출발하는 하이킹 순환 코스 순환 코스

    6.62km

    01:59

    210m

    210m

    초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    탐색하기

    휴대폰으로 전송

    초급

    보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    보통

    초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    초급

    4월 20, 2023

    St. John the Baptist

    On the occasion of a visitation trip in 1698, the auxiliary bishop of Regensburg, Count von Wartenberg, declared: "In the entire diocese of Regensburg he had not seen and encountered a worse or more miserable church than in Stamsried".
    After the visit of the auxiliary bishop, however, another 20 years were to pass before the construction of the new church could be tackled, which was finally inaugurated on July 20, 1725 by the auxiliary bishop of the diocese of Regensburg, Gottfried Langwert von Simmern.
    The building is 35 meters long, 12 meters wide and 11 meters high. Despite the three additional buildings (tower, sacristy and oratory), the basic structure of the building is clearly recognizable. The church tower reaches exactly up to the gable height of the gable roof and continues from there in an octagonal shape. Within this section are eight large sound holes and the four faces of the clock tower. The tower ends with a baroque onion roof with a cross on top. The total tower height is about 35 meters. Overall, the building is a typical baroque village church.
    When entering the interior, one immediately notices the expressive ceilings or wall frescoes and emblems. They were created by Johann Valentin Reischl in the years 1720/21.
    The parish church was also severely damaged in a major fire that raged in Stamsried in 1839. The church was then renovated in a makeshift manner, apparently they did not dare to restore the frescoes and simply painted them over. Only in 1966 - as part of an interior renovation of the church - did parts of the frescoes come to light. The restoration work on the frescoes was then completed in 1967.
    The current high altar is already the third in this church. It dates from 1895 and represents a mixture of neo-romanticism and baroque, in accordance with the taste of the time. The high altar picture shows "the baptism of Jesus by John the Baptist".
    The two side altars and the pulpit date from 1722 and were created by Wessobrunn plasterer Magnus Schäffler. The left side altar shows the image of Mary as "Mary Help of Christians", the smaller image above the martyr Sebastian pierced by arrows. The right altar was built in honor of St. John Nepomuk, the smaller picture above shows St. Florian.


    Source: Excerpts from the church guide in the parish church of Stamsried

    번역자 Google •

      Very beautiful church

      번역자 Google •

        나만 알고 있는 정보가 있다면 로그인하여 다른 모험가에게 도움이 될 만한 팁을 추가해보세요!

        무료 회원 가입

        세부정보

        정보

        고도 500 m

        날씨

        AerisWeather 제공

        오늘

        토요일 29 11월

        1°C

        -1°C

        100 %

        지금 활동을 시작하면...

        최고 풍속: 6.0 km/h

        가장 많이 방문한 시기

        1월

        2월

        3월

        4월

        5월

        6월

        7월

        8월

        9월

        10월

        11월

        12월

        Loading

        위치:스탐스리드, 참, 상부 팔츠, 바이에른, 독일

        살펴봐야 할 유명한 장소

        Wanderparkplatz Kürnberg

        탐험하기
        ルート경로 플래너기능하이킹MTB 트레일로드 사이클링 경로바이크패킹
        앱 다운로드
        소셜 미디어에서 팔로우하기

        © komoot GmbH

        개인 정보 보호 정책