Performance Marketing Manager
Millions of people experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help people all over the world discover the best hiking and biking routes, empowering our users to explore more of the great outdoors. And we’re good at it: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times—and, with more than 11 million users and more than 100,000 five-star reviews - komoot is on its way to become one of the most popular cycling and hiking apps. Join our team and take over the responsibility for our performance marketing campaigns to acquire keen cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts around the globe.
Ready for your next adventure?
Whoops, Looks Like This Position Is No Longer Open!
What you will do
- Plan, launch, track and optimize successful app campaigns in different markets and on various ad platforms (Apple Search Ads, Google App Campaigns, social ads, …).
- Test new channels and tactics (native advertising, content deep linking, remarketing, ... ) to acquire users and drive retention, engagement and conversions.
- Team up with designers and copywriters to develop top quality creative and texts to target various audiences in 6 languages.
- Set up A/B tests, run cohort analysis, measure the performance of your campaigns and optimize the ROI.
- Team up with data analysts and engineers to improve our campaign measurement and attribution models.
- Run keyword analysis and store experiments to optimize our app store performance (ASO).
Why you will love it
- You’ll take over responsibility for all our paid campaigns in 10 countries from day one.
- You’ll promote a product that inspires millions all over the world to get out and explore.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced startup with strongly motivated and talented co-workers.
- You’ll enjoy the freedom to organize yourself the way you want and work with whichever tools you love.
- We let you work from wherever you want, be it a beach, the mountains, your house or anywhere else that lies in any time zone situated between UTC-1 and UTC+3.
- You’ll travel together with our team to amazing outdoor places several times a year to exchange ideas, learnings and go for hikes and rides.
You will be successful in this position if you
- 3+ years experience running paid campaigns for a mobile app with hands-on experience running Apple Search Ads, Google App Campaigns and social ads.
- Strong organizational skills and a structured and methodical way of running and optimizing ad campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to transform data into actionable insights.
- A good understanding of attribution models, cohort analyses and ROI calculation.
- A good overview of mobile measurement solution and 3rd party tools.
- Have solid and proven skills or willingness to learn SQL and Python is a great plus.
- Proven experience with app store and keyword optimization.
Sound like you?
We want to hear from you! Please send us the following:
- Your CV in English
- A write-up explaining who you are and why you are interested in working at komoot
- Work examples: Show us a little about the projects you’ve worked on in the past.
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about what you’re interested in, be it your Twitter/Instagram account or your blog.
- You’ll get bonus points for doing something creative with komoot — we love it when people go the extra mile.
Change the Way People Explore
Everybody at komoot is working towards this vision and we design our company to put as little as possible between you and bringing this vision to life.
Create With Purpose
Today, millions of people explore nature with our apps. Their experiences are what drives us and makes us smile everyday.
Work Wherever You Thrive
Our headquarter is located in Potsdam at a lake, but our team works all over Europe. Bavarian mountains? Canary Islands? A little house at a lake? Booming Berlin?
Work With People You Actually Want To Work WithWorking At Komoot