This small church is in a remote and tranquil setting. Steeped in history, the original Norman church was incorporated into the current building in the 14th century. Inside the church, there is an early Norman font and Jacobean stalls with Arabesque carvings.
Church with a number of originally Norman elements (including the late 11th-century carved tympanum above the south door) in an otherwise mainly English architecture. The windows (with arabesque carvings) on the west side of the nave are Jacobean; the date given with the names of the churchwardens is 1640.