The first noble residence in Wyszanów was most likely built in the 16th century. In the years 1858-1859, a new, neo-Renaissance palace was built in its place, according to the design of the Berlin architect Carl H. Knoblauch. It was an impressive, three-story building with a columned portico and a tower.
After World War II, unfortunately, the fate of the palace was tragic. It was abandoned, devastated and stolen. Finally, in 1965, the decision was made to demolish it. The bricks from the palace were used as building material, including in the reconstruction of Warsaw.
The only remnant of this magnificent complex is the tower with the entrance gate, which was built in 1907.