ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
フランス
センター-ロワール渓谷
ドルー
ラ・フェルテ・ヴィダム(La Ferté-Vidame

サン=ニコラ教会 — ラ・フェルテ=ヴィダム

ハイライト • その他

サン=ニコラ教会 — ラ・フェルテ=ヴィダム

人のロードバイク愛好家11人がおすすめしました

ハイライトが保護地区内にあり

現地の条例を必ず確認してください。{{link, react}}

Parc naturel régional du Perche

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「サン=ニコラ教会 — ラ・フェルテ=ヴィダム」に行くロードバイクのベストライド

    19

    ライダー

    1. Ancienne halte de La Ferrièreから出発する サン・シモン城 🏰✨⚜️ – Château de la Ferté Vidame ループコース

    91.2km

    04:17

    760m

    760m

    中程度のロードライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 ツアーの一部に、未舗装のため走行が難しい箇所があるかもしれません。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    中程度

    中程度のロードライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 ツアーの一部に、未舗装のため走行が難しい箇所があるかもしれません。

    中程度

    中程度のロードライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。

    中程度

    役立つ情報

    7月 17, 2024

    CHURCH
    SAINT NICOLAS
    (17th century)
    The town of La Ferté-Vidame takes its name from the Latin Firmitas Castrum which means the fortified villa belonging to the vidame'.
    Its primitive church existed from the 12th century.
    We find it mentioned in a charter dated 1136 under the name “Ecclesia Sancti Nicolai de Firmitate”.
    Under the Ancien Régime, the rectory which was at the disposal of the abbot of Saint-Vincent-des-Bois became an annex of the parish of Lamblore. This particular situation of a chief town of a castellany belonging to a rural parish is explained by the detachment of the original parish from the territory around the castle.
    Successor to the Huguenot heirs, Claude de Rouvroy de Saint-Simon, proclaimed by the grace of Louis XIII duke and peer of France, acquired the La Ferté estate in 1632. In order to erase all traces of Protestantism, of which the church had become over the centuries a very active platform, the Duke of Saint-Simon ordered in 1658 the demolition of the original church to replace it on the same site with the current building. The work was carried out promptly. On November 1, 1659, the Saint-Nicolas church was blessed by Messire Louis Oudard de Germens, canon priest of Chartres.
    Classic in style with its homogeneous and ordered composition, the church was built according to a plan in the shape of a Latin cross. Its construction was inspired by the drawings of the famous Italian architect, Andrea di Pietro Palladio, whose sketches Duke Saint-Simon had brought back from Spain.
    The architecture remains faithful to the marriage of stone and brick while giving this alternation a fanciful touch. Very majestic, the facade is built according to the Italian pattern (bossed pilasters, superposition of orders, pediment, volutes), a style also in vogue in France since 1630.
    The arms of the Saint-Simon family were engraved on a stone at the pediment of the portal and on two others on either side of the portal. They were burned during the Revolution. Today, only the date engraved on the frieze remains: 1659.
    16 59
    Square in plan, the bell tower, which adjoins the church in the northern part, is topped with a dome surmounted by a lantern. Two bells are housed in the bell tower: one dates from 1762, the second from 1813.
    The history of the church is closely intertwined with that of the lords of the parish, including the families
    Saint-Simon, Laborde, Bourbon-Penthievre and Bourbon-Orléans remain the most famous.
    Grandstands accessible from the outside and opening onto the side chapels recall their presence.
    In 1743, at the request of Louis de Saint-Simon, a great memoirist, the family vault was built in the Chapel of the Resurrection. A slab on the ground marks the location of the grave.
    Unfortunately, during the Revolution, the tombs were desecrated, the bones of the benefactors were extracted from the vault and scattered in a common grave dug at the apse of the church.
    The church was the subject of significant restorations at the end of the 18th century and the beginning of the 19th century, including the interior ornamentation of the building which is a manifestation of the neo-classical style.

    翻訳者 Google •

      6月 12, 2023

      Baroque in style, it is inspired by the designs of the architect Palladio, with its high facade according to the Italian scheme, in bricks and stones, crowned with a low bell tower topped with a dome.
      It is this beautiful church that Louis de Rouvroy will choose as his final resting place. We find the seigniorial vault in the so-called chapel of the resurrection forming the right arm of the church. Louis de Rouvroy was buried in this vault alongside his wife the Duchess of Durfort de Lorges. The vault was unfortunately looted during the French Revolution and the bones of the Duke and Duchess were thrown into a common grave.

      翻訳者 Google •

        みんなに教えたい情報がありますか?ログインしておすすめ情報を追加しましょう。

        無料新規登録

        詳細

        情報

        標高 300 m

        天気

        AerisWeatherによる提供

        今日

        日曜日 30 11月

        7°C

        2°C

        0 %

        今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

        最大風速: 10.0 km/h

        最も訪問された時期

        1月

        2月

        3月

        4月

        5月

        6月

        7月

        8月

        9月

        10月

        11月

        12月

        Loading

        場所:ラ・フェルテ・ヴィダム(La Ferté-Vidame, ドルー, センター-ロワール渓谷, フランス

        その他の必見人気スポット

        Château de la Ferté Vidame

        探検する
        ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
        アプリをダウンロード
        SNSでフォローする

        © komoot GmbH

        プライバシーポリシー