Łasko was founded in 1650, which was the reason for the decision to establish a glassworks. In 1706 there was an inn here, while in 1725 there was a housing estate around the steelworks. In 1830, a school was built in the village, and in 1931 a volunteer fire brigade was established.
The village is located in the Drawska Forest, about 9 km north-east of Bierzwnik, between Breń and Wygon, on Lake Okrągły, about 400 m east of Lake Przytoczno, on the peninsula of which the Łasko nature reserve is located.