ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see

Castles

ベルギー
フランダース
アントワープ
トゥルンハウト
リール

ホフ・ディンテレ邸

ハイライト • 城

ホフ・ディンテレ邸

35のうち33人の人のハイキング愛好家が推奨

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「ホフ・ディンテレ邸」に行くべストハイキング

    4.4

    (28)

    119

    ハイカー

    1. Den Houtから出発する デ・フィスベーク渓谷 – ワランデプラス ループコース

    21.9km

    05:31

    30m

    30m

    難しいハイキング. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    難しい

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    難しいハイキング. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    難しい

    役立つ情報

    11月 23, 2024

    Philip the Good gave Wechelderzande, together with Gierle and Lille, as a fief to Ambrosius de Dynter on 13 March 1440. The court or the Laathof of the feudal lordship was then also named Hof d’Intere. The Laathof had its seat in an inn in the village.
    The Hof d’Intere building was erected in 1649 by the lord of Wechelderzande, Jonker Jan de Proost or Johan de Proost. The newly built, impressive residence was given the name Hof d'Intere: on the one hand because it was built on a plot of land that belonged to the feudal lordship under the jurisdiction of the Hof d'Intere and on the other hand because Johan de Proost had come into possession of the rights of this feudal court and was therefore also allowed to use the title 'lord of Dynter'.
    From 1686 to 1964, Hof d’Intere was the rectory of Wechelderzande. Later it served as the town hall of Wechelderzande until the merger in 1977. After that it was used for a while as the municipal council, reception, ceremony and wedding hall of the municipality.
    (Municipality of Lille)

    翻訳者 Google •

      8月 30, 2025

      Hof d'Intere is a Renaissance castle in Wechelderzande. It is located at Pastorijstraat 2 and dates back to 1649.
      The castle's name is older, dating from 1440, when Philip the Good granted the towns of Wechelderzande, Gierle, and Lille as a fief to Ambrosius van Dinther. The "laathof" (court) held its meetings in the local inn, which was called Hof d'Intere or Hof van Dynter, after the name Van Dinther.
      Later, this fief passed to Johan de Proost, lord of Wechelderzande. He built the current castle on the basis of an existing castle dating back to the 16th century. In 1686, it became the property of the pastor of Wechelderzande after Johan de Proost was forced to sell it. The house then served as a rectory from 1688 to 1964 and then as the town hall until 1977. This was when municipal reorganization took place, and since then it has been a municipal center with a library and park. In 1939, the building was classified as a protected monument. In 2019, it was announced that the library would be closed and that the municipality of Lille would reconsider the castle's future purpose.

      翻訳者 Google •

        A fairytale castle in the middle of the center of Welchel.
        You can dream from the driveway of a prince or princess of who knows what.
        Beautiful Renaissance castle from times gone by.

        翻訳者 Google •

          みんなに教えたい情報がありますか?ログインしておすすめ情報を追加しましょう。

          無料新規登録

          詳細

          情報

          標高 20 m

          天気

          AerisWeatherによる提供

          今日

          土曜日 29 11月

          11°C

          6°C

          70 %

          今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

          最大風速: 14.0 km/h

          最も訪問された時期

          1月

          2月

          3月

          4月

          5月

          6月

          7月

          8月

          9月

          10月

          11月

          12月

          Loading

          場所:リール, トゥルンハウト, アントワープ, フランダース, ベルギー

          その他の必見人気スポット

          Kasteel de Borrekens

          探検する
          ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
          アプリをダウンロード
          SNSでフォローする

          © komoot GmbH

          プライバシーポリシー