ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
ドイツ
ニーダーザクセン
リューネブルガーハイト
ハイデクライス
ベーメ

リッターグート・ベーメ

ハイライト • 歴史的な場所

リッターグート・ベーメ

72のうち67人のサイクリング愛好家が推奨

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「リッターグート・ベーメ」に行くツーリングのトップルート

    4.6

    (50)

    140

    ライダー

    1. Walsrodeから出発する レーテム付近のアラー川沿いサイクリングロード – アラー川の眺め ループコース

    54.8km

    03:24

    120m

    120m

    中程度の自転車ライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    中程度

    中程度の自転車ライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    中程度の自転車ライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    役立つ情報

    7月 26, 2018

    The manor Böhme is located at the mouth of the Böhme in the Aller and on the highway from Hodenhagen to Verden. The records go back historically only to the year 1606, when the resident family of Ahlden was close to extinction. Also reminiscent of this family still a magnificent grave stone in the church in Kirchwahlingen. In the year 1614 the family of Weyn acquired the estate under annulment of the feudal bonds.
    So Böhme became very freely acquirable possession very early. In 1682, it acquired the family Sinwold, called by Schütz. In 1709 the secret war council of Hattorf acquired it. This built in 1715, the current manor house with two side houses and 1716 the chapel and a large garden in the Baroque style, reminiscent of the remains of the garden wall and a magnificent gate. In 1781 the farmyard was moved into these parks. In 1815, his heirs sold the estate to Mr. Joh. Michael Ehlermann. He dewatered the existing bogs and created today's farmland. His son started the new loan of 300 acres of Rieselwiesen. When in 1860 he sold the estate to the later landscape councilor of Arnswaldt, he completed the work and again laid out a park in the style of the new era.
     
    In 1901, the property was transferred by marriage to the family von der Decken and from this in 1963 by inheritance to the current owner Freiherr von Hodenberg. Since the soil here in the glacial valley of the Aller is poor, were at all times ancillary operations associated with the good. Since the Middle Ages belonged to the estate a flour mill and an oil mill, which were operated by the Bohemian inflow. In the period from 1781 - 1887 they were leased. In 1888, the flour mill was thoroughly overhauled and adapted to the new times. Then she was kept up to date. In 1919 the oil mill was shut down because there was no need anymore. The flour mill ran until 1972, after which the owner used the hydro power of their turbine to produce electricity.
     
    From about 1845 to 1867 was on the estate a distillery distillery, as well as from 1882 - 1904 a dairy. Both have not proven successful in the long run. From 1879 to 1962 there was a horizontal saw gate. From 1707 to 1848 the estate had the Niedergerichtsbarkeit over the village Klein Eilstorf. This is reminiscent of the old prison inside the basement. The Gutskapelle is supplied by pastors of the municipality Kirchwahlingen due to a recess with the Landeskirchenamt. Although the mill was a small business, it had its small business in five other villages except Böhme and its bakery customers in three villages and in the town of Walsrode. Of course, she made only rye flour, wheat flour only in exceptional cases for self-consumption. Until about 1960, part of the large grass area was sold to small farms for their livestock, as well as wood for heating purposes.


    Source: Curt Freiherr von Hodenberg

    rethem.de/wDeutsch/SAMTGEMEINDE/GESCHICHTE/rittergut_boehme.shtml?navid=19

    翻訳者 Google •

      In contrast to today's manor, the original castle was on the eastern side of the Böhme. There are no remains of it today, it is only known from old maps. The Lords of Ahlden are documented as the first owners of the complex, which was given as a fief by the Counts of Schaumburg, at the beginning of the 15th century. Their numerous disputes with the Bishopric of Verden and the Duchy of Brunswick-Lüneburg make the existence of a fortified predecessor of today's estate likely. After their defeat against the Guelphs, the Lords of Ahlden lost most of their property in 1431, but were allowed to keep Böhme. After the branch of the family based on Böhme died out, the estate passed to the von Weyhe family in 1616. In 1685 it was sold to Chancellor von Schütz. His son sold it to the von Hattorf family in 1709. The noble residence was then rebuilt, probably according to plans by Johann Caspar Borchmann. In 1747 the estate was inherited by the Lords of Knesebeck, who passed it into commoner hands in 1816. Since 1963 the estate has been owned by the Barons of Hodenberg.

      de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gut_B%C3%B6hme

      翻訳者 Google •

        7月 26, 2018

        Komoot is crazy. The position shown here is wrong. Error reported! Please report it too! Thank you.

        翻訳者 Google •

          komootの無料アカウントに登録して、さらに4件の役立つ情報や意見を閲覧しましょう。

          無料新規登録

          詳細

          情報

          標高 20 m

          天気

          AerisWeatherによる提供

          今日

          日曜日 30 11月

          9°C

          4°C

          0 %

          今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

          最大風速: 13.0 km/h

          最も訪問された時期

          1月

          2月

          3月

          4月

          5月

          6月

          7月

          8月

          9月

          10月

          11月

          12月

          Loading

          場所:ベーメ, ハイデクライス, リューネブルガーハイト, ニーダーザクセン, ドイツ

          その他の必見人気スポット

          Aller Bridge with View of Water Buffaloes

          探検する
          ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
          アプリをダウンロード
          SNSでフォローする

          © komoot GmbH

          プライバシーポリシー