ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
オランダ

Rijn en Zon 風車(ユトレヒト)

探索
Places to see
オランダ

Rijn en Zon 風車(ユトレヒト)

ハイライト • 記念碑

Rijn en Zon 風車(ユトレヒト)

人のハイキング愛好家79人がおすすめしました

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「Rijn en Zon 風車(ユトレヒト)」に行くべストハイキング

    4.0

    (10)

    62

    ハイカー

    1. Utrecht Centraalから出発する オウデフラハト、ユトレヒト – ウィールドスロイス閘門(ユトレヒト) ループコース

    19.7km

    05:00

    40m

    40m

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    中程度

    難しいハイキング. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    難しい

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    役立つ情報

    1月 6, 2021

    The Rijn en Zon corn mill, located in the Vogelenbuurt, is one of the last two mills in Utrecht. Of the many dozens of mills, only this one and the De Ster sawmill in Lombok are still standing.
    History
    The original Rijn en Son mill was built in 1745 on the city wall at the Paardenveld. When the municipality had plans for a vegetable auction at this location, the Rijn en Son was demolished around 1912. At the same time, the adjacent De Meiboom mill suffered the same fate. A year later, the parts of the two old mills were used to build a new mill: the current Rijn en Zon corn mill.
    Storm
    A storm on March 1, 1949, caused the mill to run wild and become so badly damaged that it could no longer be used. In the 1960s the mill was purchased by the municipality, but it took until 1977 before the mill was restored and put back into operation.

    翻訳者 Google •

      7月 22, 2018

      Beautiful mill in the middle of Utrecht

      翻訳者 Google •

        12月 20, 2020

        In the prehistory of this current mill, the city of Utrecht had dozens of mills in its heyday.[2] The defenses around the city were mainly used as locations for mills. The summer storm of 1674 with a tornado destroyed many buildings in the city of Utrecht. The devastation under the mills was such that after the storm only two of the mills on the city walls were still standing.

        The original Rijn en Son mill was built in 1745 on the city wall at the Paardenveld by order of Govert van Rhijn and Bernardus Sonnenberg, namesakes of the mill.

        (nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rijn_en_Zon)

        翻訳者 Google •

          komootの無料アカウントに登録して、さらに4件の役立つ情報や意見を閲覧しましょう。

          無料新規登録

          詳細

          情報

          標高 50 m

          天気

          AerisWeatherによる提供

          今日

          土曜日 29 11月

          10°C

          7°C

          70 %

          今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

          最大風速: 15.0 km/h

          最も訪問された時期

          1月

          2月

          3月

          4月

          5月

          6月

          7月

          8月

          9月

          10月

          11月

          12月

          その他の必見人気スポット

          Huis Zoudenbalch

          探検する
          ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
          アプリをダウンロード
          SNSでフォローする

          © komoot GmbH

          プライバシーポリシー