ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
ベルギー
フランダース
南リンブルフ
ハッセルト
ランメン

ルメンのバンドスタンド

ハイライト • 記念碑

ルメンのバンドスタンド

36のうち35人の人のハイキング愛好家が推奨

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「ルメンのバンドスタンド」に行くべストハイキング

    4.7

    (37)

    119

    ハイカー

    1. Lummenから出発する シャルブルークの池 – ルメンスブルーク自然保護区 ループコース

    7.59km

    01:56

    20m

    20m

    初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    初級

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    役立つ情報

    4月 14, 2024

    The Harmonie Sint-Cecilia was founded in Lummen in 1848, founded by Baron Henri-François de Zerezo de Tejada, who lives in Het Hamel Castle. During the first few years, rehearsals take place in the castle. In 1861 the baron died and Eugène Van Willigen, the baron's son-in-law, took over the chairmanship. In the meantime, the demand for a permanent rehearsal room and, much more importantly, the demand for a kiosk where they could organize music competitions and play concerts grew within the band. In 1885, Henri Van Willigen took over the chairmanship after the death of his father Eugène. It was Henri Van Willigen who, together with his wife Marie Glavany, had a kiosk erected on the village square. The couple covered the costs themselves. Its inauguration took place on August 14, 1887. The initials of the donors and the year of construction can still be found on the walls of the kiosk (HWMG 1887). Henri Van Willigen, who later also became mayor of Lummen, and his wife are still buried in Lummen in the burial chapel next to the church. Mainly pollard oaks were used for the construction of the kiosk, a species of oak that is still common in Lummen today. The characteristic winch was already installed on top of the kiosk. The roof itself was covered with straw. But during the fireworks at the Half Harvest Fair sometime in the 1930s, the roof of the kiosk burned down. The roof was therefore replaced with slates. In 2009, a thorough renovation of the kiosk was started. The original straw roof covering was returned and the wooden beams were renewed. The original wooden winch on the roof was replaced by a gilded one. To preserve the authenticity of the kiosk, the construction was also deliberately placed at an angle. After all, the original kiosk was also crooked. The renovated kiosk was officially inaugurated on April 25, 2010.

    翻訳者 Google •

      みんなに教えたい情報がありますか?ログインしておすすめ情報を追加しましょう。

      無料新規登録

      詳細

      情報

      標高 30 m

      天気

      AerisWeatherによる提供

      今日

      土曜日 29 11月

      11°C

      7°C

      100 %

      今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

      最大風速: 14.0 km/h

      最も訪問された時期

      1月

      2月

      3月

      4月

      5月

      6月

      7月

      8月

      9月

      10月

      11月

      12月

      Loading

      場所:ランメン, ハッセルト, 南リンブルフ, フランダース, ベルギー

      その他の必見人気スポット

      De Kleen Meulen Watermill

      探検する
      ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
      アプリをダウンロード
      SNSでフォローする

      © komoot GmbH

      プライバシーポリシー