ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
ドイツ
バイエルン
ウンターフランケン
シュヴァインフルト
ヴェルネック

エーゲンハウゼンの聖ヨハネ教会と墓地

ハイライト • 宗教的な場所

エーゲンハウゼンの聖ヨハネ教会と墓地

18のうち17人のサイクリング愛好家が推奨

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「エーゲンハウゼンの聖ヨハネ教会と墓地」に行くツーリングのトップルート

    3.7

    (3)

    7

    ライダー

    1. Brebersdorfから出発する 道端の礼拝堂 – フィッシングポンド・シュナッケンヴェルト ループコース

    18.0km

    01:04

    130m

    130m

    初級者向けバイクライド. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    初級

    難しい自転車ライド. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    難しい

    難しい自転車ライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 ツアーの一部で自転車を押して歩く必要があるかもしれません。

    難しい

    役立つ情報

    6月 9, 2022

    It can be assumed that there was already a church in Egenhausen around the year 1000. The origins of the first proven place of worship go back to the late Middle Ages.
    Today's church is probably one of the most beautiful late rococo churches in Lower Franconia. It was built in 1766 on behalf of Prince Bishop Friedrich von Seinsheim according to plans by Johann Michael Fischer, who was a student of the great master builder Balthasar Neumann.
    The master bricklayers were Johannes Bährmann from Schraudenbach and Nikolaus Fälch from Bergrheinfeld. In addition, there were all the sculptors and stonemasons from Egenhausen who worked on the local sandstone. The portal coat of arms of the Prince Bishop of Würzburg and Bamberg Adam Friedrich von Seinsheim (1755-1779) is a duplicate. The damaged original was set up in the parish garden. The rococo cartouche shows the following inscription: 1764 "this house may have risen under this sign (e.g. coat of arms/family) and this stone can speak as sufficient witness." In the lateral niches are the figure of the church patron John the Baptist on the left and John on the right the Evangelist. The center of the pediment is decorated with the figure of Jesus Christ as the Good Shepherd. The caption: "eCCe agnuVs Del posItVs In gLorla honore Magna" - "Behold, the Lamb of God is made famous by his great merit." This is a so-called chronostichon, a verse that contains a year. CCVDIVILM = 1762.
    The cemetery just north of the church is arguably unique among all cemeteries in the country. Even today, only local sandstone is used for the tombstones, which is stipulated in the cemetery regulations. Parts of the cemetery are under monument protection. After various changes in the years 1840, 1870 and 1920, the cemetery was completely redesigned in 1937 according to his plans by Pastor Adam Vogt, who worked as a pastor in Egenhausen from 1912 to 1949. In 1962, the entire cemetery was awarded a special prize in a competition organized by the German Horticultural Society as being exemplary in Germany. The fencing of the new part of the cemetery from local sandstone blocks was done by the people of Egenhausen themselves.

    翻訳者 Google •

      みんなに教えたい情報がありますか?ログインしておすすめ情報を追加しましょう。

      無料新規登録

      詳細

      情報

      標高 350 m

      天気

      AerisWeatherによる提供

      今日

      日曜日 30 11月

      6°C

      0°C

      100 %

      今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

      最大風速: 4.0 km/h

      最も訪問された時期

      1月

      2月

      3月

      4月

      5月

      6月

      7月

      8月

      9月

      10月

      11月

      12月

      Loading

      場所:ヴェルネック, シュヴァインフルト, ウンターフランケン, バイエルン, ドイツ

      その他の必見人気スポット

      Pilgrimage Church of Eckartshausen

      探検する
      ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
      アプリをダウンロード
      SNSでフォローする

      © komoot GmbH

      プライバシーポリシー