ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
ベルギー
フランダース
東フランダース
オーデナールデ
ロンセ

白い枝の礼拝堂(Kapel Wittentak)ロンセ

ハイライト • 宗教的な場所

白い枝の礼拝堂(Kapel Wittentak)ロンセ

人のハイキング愛好家48人がおすすめしました

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「白い枝の礼拝堂(Kapel Wittentak)ロンセ」に行くべストハイキング

    4.7

    (44)

    294

    ハイカー

    1. Ronse - Renaixから出発する 農業地域を通って – Scherpenbergbos ループコース

    6.51km

    01:54

    170m

    180m

    初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    初級

    難しいハイキング. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    難しい

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    役立つ情報

    9月 16, 2021

    Wittentak Chapel

    A long time ago, an oak stood on the north side of the city, with a white branch overshadowing a statue of Saint Mary. This oak was located on the top corner of Kapellestraat and Meulekensstraat.

    A first building would be erected there in 1637.

    In 1952, an inscription was found on the statue during the restoration. The Roman numerals mentioned the year 1439. This confirms that the veneration of Our Lady of Wittentak is more than 13 years older than that of Kerselare. Numerous pilgrims came to the Scherpenberg every year. In 1636 the bubonic plague broke out. O.a. Kortrijk and Ronse had a hard time. The residents promised that if the epidemic disappeared, the statue would be given a more dignified home. The disease subsided from that moment on and in 1639 the construction of the chapel started. A stone with the date October 19, 1639 refers to the dedication by Antonius Triest, bishop of Ghent. The chapel was dedicated to Our Lady and St. Roch, patron saint against contagious diseases. Like all buildings, the chapel has not escaped the ravages of time. For example, the novena of 1889 could no longer take place there due to the risk of collapse.
    The old chapel, with its various styles (including rococo and Gothic) was completely demolished in 1892. David Cambier had donated land 500 meters next to the original site of the oak for a new chapel. Work started in 1891. On Saturday, July 3, 1891, Dean Mortier of St. Hermes was able to lay the foundation stone. On this stone we find a cross and the year 1891. Exactly one year later, on Sunday, July 3, 1892, the solemn dedication took place amid massive interest. Inside the chapel we find the altarpiece. The house R. Rooms from Ghent took care of the delivery of statues, furniture and the four candlesticks. The neo-Gothic windows are younger and date from the beginning of the 20th century. In the later stained glass windows we recognize Saint Anthony of Padua, Saint John the Baptist, Saint Godelieve, Saint Elisabeth, Saint Aloisius, Blessed Margaret and Saint Joseph. Images of healed body parts were also hung in a special cupboard. An active "White Branch Committee" ensured that an open-air Stations of the Cross could be consecrated in 1984.

    Practical:

    Address: Kapellestraat, 9600 Ronse.
    from March to October: open every day
    from November to February: closed

    Source: ontdekronse.be/nl/kapel-wittentak

    翻訳者 Google •

      1月 24, 2023

      Quiet clean place, where you can reflect for a while!

      翻訳者 Google •

        みんなに教えたい情報がありますか?ログインしておすすめ情報を追加しましょう。

        無料新規登録

        詳細

        情報

        標高 140 m

        天気

        AerisWeatherによる提供

        今日

        土曜日 29 11月

        11°C

        6°C

        70 %

        今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

        最大風速: 20.0 km/h

        最も訪問された時期

        1月

        2月

        3月

        4月

        5月

        6月

        7月

        8月

        9月

        10月

        11月

        12月

        Loading

        場所:ロンセ, オーデナールデ, 東フランダース, フランダース, ベルギー

        その他の必見人気スポット

        Spijkerbos

        探検する
        ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
        アプリをダウンロード
        SNSでフォローする

        © komoot GmbH

        プライバシーポリシー