ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
ドイツ
バイエルン
オーバーバイエルン
ベルヒテスガーデナーランド
アインリング

聖ウルリヒ教会(ウルリヒシェーグル)

ハイライト • 宗教的な場所

聖ウルリヒ教会(ウルリヒシェーグル)

42のうち41人のサイクリング愛好家が推奨

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「聖ウルリヒ教会(ウルリヒシェーグル)」に行くツーリングのトップルート

    4.6

    (19)

    116

    ライダー

    1. Ainringから出発する キームゼー湖のバスハウス – キームゼー湖の眺め ループコース

    97.4km

    06:14

    910m

    910m

    難しい自転車ライド. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    難しい

    中程度の自転車ライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    中程度の自転車ライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    役立つ情報

    8月 25, 2021

    The St. Ulrich branch church is the Roman Catholic village church in the Ulrichshögl district of Ainring in the Berchtesgadener Land. In its current form, the building was built in the 15th century on the foundations of a previous Romanesque building. The patron saint of the church is the Augsburg Bishop Ulrich.
    Ortisei


    A church with baptismal and burial rights is documented for the first time in the late 13th century. It is conceivable that it emerged from the chapel of the castle of the influential Högler family, which was first mentioned in 1170. The year of consecration 1030, quoted by various historians, has not been confirmed. The core of the Romanesque building is preserved in the nave of the church.

    The church was extended by the local pastor Leonhard Mair before 1470 in the late Gothic style and equipped with a ribbed vault. In the pavement of the choir is a red marble tombstone of this pastor, on which the inscription Anno dni 1470 obiit honorabilis vir dns leonardus Mair plebandus huius eccsie hic sepultus can be read in Gothic minuscule. In 1671 a sacristy was added on the south side, and in 1758 the high tower was rebuilt on the west side with its characteristic onion dome.

    The high altar with its curved columns entwined with vine tendrils was created in 1712 by the sculptor Thaddäus Baldauf. It shows the church patron in the altar sheet and on both sides of it the statues of Peter and Paul created by the hand of a Salzburg master. On the left side of the choir there is a painted late Gothic wooden figure depicting Saint Ulrich in episcopal vestments. In his left hand he holds the pedum, in his right the book and a fish.

    For Easter, a replica of the Holy Sepulcher is placed on the cartages in the church.

    翻訳者 Google •

      みんなに教えたい情報がありますか?ログインしておすすめ情報を追加しましょう。

      無料新規登録

      詳細

      情報

      標高 540 m

      天気

      AerisWeatherによる提供

      今日

      土曜日 29 11月

      2°C

      -1°C

      100 %

      今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

      最大風速: 5.0 km/h

      最も訪問された時期

      1月

      2月

      3月

      4月

      5月

      6月

      7月

      8月

      9月

      10月

      11月

      12月

      Loading

      場所:アインリング, ベルヒテスガーデナーランド, オーバーバイエルン, バイエルン, ドイツ

      その他の必見人気スポット

      St. Johannes Church and Gasthaus Johannishögl with View of Salzburg

      探検する
      ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
      アプリをダウンロード
      SNSでフォローする

      © komoot GmbH

      プライバシーポリシー