ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
ドイツ
ノルトラインヴェストファーレン州

ケルン地区

ハインスベルク
ヴァルトフォイヒト

聖クレメンス教会(ブラウンスラート)

ハイライト • 宗教的な場所

聖クレメンス教会(ブラウンスラート)

100のうち94人のサイクリング愛好家が推奨

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「聖クレメンス教会(ブラウンスラート)」に行くツーリングのトップルート

    4.5

    (48)

    171

    ライダー

    1. Geilenkirchenから出発する ヴルム自転車道 – ルール川 ループコース

    62.6km

    03:50

    140m

    140m

    中程度の自転車ライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    中程度

    中程度の自転車ライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    中程度の自転車ライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    役立つ情報

    5月 9, 2024

    A church in Braunsrath was first mentioned in a document in 1240. With this document, Dietrich von Horn und Altena donated his part of the patronage rights to the Augustinian Canons' monastery Elisabethstal near Nunhem, which he had founded. Originally, the church in Braunsrath was a so-called private church of the landowners. From the 15th century at the latest, the right of collation passed to the Dukes of Jülich, who held it until the French period.
    Nothing more is known about the church mentioned in 1240. What is certain is that a new church was built in 1656. Nothing is known about the appearance of this church building either. In 1848, the parish decided to replace this dilapidated church with a new building. The Cologne architect Vincenz Statz was commissioned to plan the new church. However, the plans he submitted did not initially meet with the government's approval, which is why architect Gustav Faulenbach revised Statz's plans. On December 23, 1856, the government finally granted building permission. Construction work began in 1858, and the foundation stone for the current church was laid on May 4, 1858. After two years of construction, the new parish church was completed. The ceremonial consecration took place on August 26, 1860. The old church was demolished in the meantime.
    In 1939/39, the old sacristy was replaced by a new building. A small parish hall was housed on the upper floor. The damage from the Second World War was repaired by 1955.
    Major restorations of the parish church took place in 1974, 1983 and 1984.

    翻訳者 Google •

      8月 20, 2021

      The church in Waldfeucht-Braunsrath was rebuilt between 1858-60.

      翻訳者 Google •

        12月 19, 2021

        Imposing building, well worth seeing

        翻訳者 Google •

          みんなに教えたい情報がありますか?ログインしておすすめ情報を追加しましょう。

          無料新規登録

          詳細

          情報

          標高 60 m

          天気

          AerisWeatherによる提供

          今日

          日曜日 30 11月

          8°C

          3°C

          0 %

          今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

          最大風速: 13.0 km/h

          最も訪問された時期

          1月

          2月

          3月

          4月

          5月

          6月

          7月

          8月

          9月

          10月

          11月

          12月

          Loading

          場所:ヴァルトフォイヒト, ハインスベルク, ケルン地区, ノルトラインヴェストファーレン州, ドイツ

          その他の必見人気スポット

          Selfkant Museum Windmill and Café aan de Mühle

          探検する
          ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
          アプリをダウンロード
          SNSでフォローする

          © komoot GmbH

          プライバシーポリシー