ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see

Natural Monuments

ドイツ
バイエルン
オーバープファルツ
レーゲンスブルク
ラッパースドルフ

ビスマルク塔 シュヴァイハウゼン=ガイアースベルク

探索
Places to see

Natural Monuments

ドイツ
バイエルン
オーバープファルツ
レーゲンスブルク
ラッパースドルフ

ビスマルク塔 シュヴァイハウゼン=ガイアースベルク

ハイライト • 記念碑

ビスマルク塔 シュヴァイハウゼン=ガイアースベルク

71のうち70人の人のハイキング愛好家が推奨

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「ビスマルク塔 シュヴァイハウゼン=ガイアースベルク」に行くべストハイキング

    4.7

    (49)

    247

    ハイカー

    1. Hainsackerから出発する Baumorgel Laitlajärvi – 聖フランシスコ像 ループコース

    10.9km

    02:59

    170m

    170m

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    中程度

    初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    初級

    初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    初級

    役立つ情報

    10月 16, 2023

    Bismarck Column

    A Bismarck-enthusiastic forester and other Bismarck admirers initiated the construction of this Bismarck fire column. Schwaighausen-Geiersberg (since 1997: Markt Lappersdorf) was chosen as the location. The cost and financing of the pillar are not known.
    The column was erected by Regensburg officers from the 11th Royal Bavarian Infantry Regiment “Von der Tann”. Quarry stones were used as building material.
    A four-tier, triangular substructure (height: 0.74 m) serves as the basis of the 3.38 m high triangular fire column. The 1.78 m high column (in the shape of an equilateral triangle) rises on the top step.
    In the middle of the column shaft on the front, a 0.36 m high and 0.35 m wide Bismarck coat of arms (green escutcheon, green clover leaf, silver oak leaves) made of iron was attached.
    A 0.17 m high stone was built above the triangular column shaft, which serves as the base of a three-legged ornate metal holder that supports the fire bowl (diameter: 0.60 m). The year “1899” is scratched on the brick base stone.
    The Pillar of Fire was inaugurated on June 8, 1899.
    The fire bowl was stolen in the mid-1960s. In 1986, the rusted fire bowl holder was replaced by a fire bowl designed by Bernhard Frahsek by Mr. Menath from Oppersdorf. The masonry of the column was repaired by the Spitz company from Kareth.
    The current owner of the column (Ev. Charity Foundation Regensburg) bore the costs.
    A metal cross was subsequently placed above the Bismarck coat of arms in memory of a suicide and several suicide attempts in the area of the column.
    The column still stands today - in an idyllic location - on the edge of a clearing. The substructure is heavily overgrown with moss.


    Source: bismarcktuerme.net

    翻訳者 Google •

      12月 1, 2024

      What a beautiful place on this route

      翻訳者 Google •

        みんなに教えたい情報がありますか?ログインしておすすめ情報を追加しましょう。

        無料新規登録

        詳細

        情報

        標高 460 m

        天気

        AerisWeatherによる提供

        今日

        土曜日 29 11月

        1°C

        0°C

        0 %

        今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

        最大風速: 10.0 km/h

        最も訪問された時期

        1月

        2月

        3月

        4月

        5月

        6月

        7月

        8月

        9月

        10月

        11月

        12月

        Loading

        場所:ラッパースドルフ, レーゲンスブルク, オーバープファルツ, バイエルン, ドイツ

        その他の必見人気スポット

        Schwaighauser Forst Trail by the Ponds

        探検する
        ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
        アプリをダウンロード
        SNSでフォローする

        © komoot GmbH

        プライバシーポリシー