ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
ドイツ
バイエルン
オーバープファルツ

かつてのウィンクラー家のクンストミューレ・ライダースドルフを望む

探索
Places to see
ドイツ
バイエルン
オーバープファルツ

かつてのウィンクラー家のクンストミューレ・ライダースドルフを望む

ハイライト • 歴史的な場所

かつてのウィンクラー家のクンストミューレ・ライダースドルフを望む

26のうち25人の人のハイキング愛好家が推奨

ハイライトが保護地区内にあり

現地の条例を必ず確認してください。{{link, react}}

Naturpark Hirschwald

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「かつてのウィンクラー家のクンストミューレ・ライダースドルフを望む」に行くべストハイキング

    4.2

    (12)

    41

    ハイカー

    1. Ensdorfから出発する エンスドルフの石の階段 – ヴァイアーシャハト池 ループコース

    13.5km

    03:47

    260m

    260m

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    中程度

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    役立つ情報

    8月 12, 2024

    Hammer Castle Leidersdorf

    The name of the place is derived from the personal name Lagadeo, which can be seen from the oldest documents about the place Lagadeosdorf between 975 and 990. In the 12th century, this was the seat of a Palatinate ministerial family, the von Leiteratesdorf, as can be seen from a document from 1149 in which a Friedrich and his brothers from Leidersdorf are mentioned.
    Leidersdorf belonged to the Ensdorf monastery in the 12th century. The hammer was first mentioned in 1326. In 1478, a rail hammer and a sheet metal hammer were in operation here, operated by Paul Saurzapf von Theuern. During the Thirty Years' War, the property was burned down in 1639. In 1663, the factory was rebuilt under the hammer master Wolf Stainer from nearby Wolfsbach.
    In 1820, the Leidersdorf hammer is said to have produced 1400 hundredweight of pig iron. In 1840 the new water wheel was built and in 1852 a blast furnace was even installed. In 1855 a supply contract for 200 tons of pig iron was signed with the Maxhütte. In 1860 the blast furnace in Leidersdorf was dismantled and sold. In 1864 the operation was shut down due to insufficient profits; the plant was no longer competitive with the Maxhütte. A grinding mill and a sawmill were built on the site of the hammer. Both were shut down in 1931.
    In the engraving from 1730 the property consists of a three-storey manor house with a central projection and a hipped roof with dormer windows. A wall and other commercial and residential buildings form an irregular square, in the middle of which is the hammer mill. In 1910 a new building was erected on the site of the manor house, the core of which dates back to the 17th and 18th centuries. This is also a three-storey, plastered solid building with a hipped mansard roof, a corner bay window starting on the first floor and a corner projection. According to the number on the house, the conversion to the Josef Winkler artificial mill took place in the year "1910". The well-preserved grinding works, which were only shut down in 1964, are still on the first floor of the artificial mill; the house, which was integrated into the building, was inhabited until 1974.


    Source: Excerpts from wikipedia.de

    翻訳者 Google •

      In Leidersdorf there was already a so-called hammer mill in the Middle Ages, in which iron products were made from iron ore with the help of water power and charcoal from the deer forest. The Leidersdorf blast furnace, which belonged to the Bavarian Kingdom after secularization in 1802, was in operation until around 1860. The Winkler family and their descendants then operated a sawmill and a grain mill here until the 1960s. Today everything stands still, only the imposing building from the beginning of the 20th century still stands. But the location is not entirely unproductive, because there are still 2 hydropower plants here.

      翻訳者 Google •

        みんなに教えたい情報がありますか?ログインしておすすめ情報を追加しましょう。

        無料新規登録

        詳細

        情報

        標高 370 m

        天気

        AerisWeatherによる提供

        今日

        土曜日 29 11月

        1°C

        -1°C

        100 %

        今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

        最大風速: 7.0 km/h

        最も訪問された時期

        1月

        2月

        3月

        4月

        5月

        6月

        7月

        8月

        9月

        10月

        11月

        12月

        Loading

        場所:オーバープファルツ, バイエルン, ドイツ

        その他の必見人気スポット

        Pilgrimage Church of St. Dionysius and the Fourteen Holy Helpers, Eggenberg

        探検する
        ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
        アプリをダウンロード
        SNSでフォローする

        © komoot GmbH

        プライバシーポリシー