ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
ドイツ
ニーダーザクセン

聖ブラシウス修道院(ノルトハイム)

探索
Places to see
ドイツ
ニーダーザクセン

聖ブラシウス修道院(ノルトハイム)

ハイライト • 歴史的な場所

聖ブラシウス修道院(ノルトハイム)

78のうち76人の人のハイキング愛好家が推奨

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「聖ブラシウス修道院(ノルトハイム)」に行くべストハイキング

    4.6

    (5)

    10

    ハイカー

    1. Northeim (Hannover)から出発する ノルトハイムの市壁 – 聖ブラシウス修道院(ノルトハイム) ループコース

    4.69km

    01:13

    30m

    30m

    初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    初級

    初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    初級

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    役立つ情報

    6月 19, 2017

    1080 Foundation of the monastery by Count Otto von Northeim.
    15th c. Start of construction of the Minster Church in place of a previous church whose location is unknown.
    17th century Task of unfinished church construction. The sacristy of the church has been preserved and represents the still existing St. Blaise chapel with the above monastery library and the adjacent cloister remains.
    In 1476, the framework of the old Latin school was built on the boundary walls of the Romanesque chapel on the east side and is one of the oldest half-timbered buildings in Northeim.
    After the Reformation came the decline of the monastery and the use of the area as a monastery.
    Around 1730, the timber-framed buildings were built above the cloister with the west wing.
    End of the 18th century. Task of the Münster Cemetery and transfer of the land from the monastery chamber to the city with the obligation not to build.
    1965-71 abandonment of the monastery property and demolition of agricultural buildings.
    1973 Completion of the shopping center.
    1976-83 Excavation work, restoration of the St. Blaise chapel with remains of cloisters and other parts of the building.
    (Source: Information board on the building)

    翻訳者 Google •

      3月 12, 2022

      The monastery was founded in 1080 by Count Otto von Northeim. In 1550 it was dissolved as a result of the Reformation.

      翻訳者 Google •

        11月 7, 2021

        A former monastery in the middle of the city. Today it houses a restaurant. Nice old and well-preserved building.

        翻訳者 Google •

          komootの無料アカウントに登録して、さらに2件の役立つ情報や意見を閲覧しましょう。

          無料新規登録

          詳細

          情報

          標高 170 m

          天気

          AerisWeatherによる提供

          今日

          土曜日 29 11月

          8°C

          7°C

          0 %

          今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

          最大風速: 9.0 km/h

          最も訪問された時期

          1月

          2月

          3月

          4月

          5月

          6月

          7月

          8月

          9月

          10月

          11月

          12月

          Loading

          場所:ニーダーザクセン, ドイツ

          その他の必見人気スポット

          Kammweg

          探検する
          ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
          アプリをダウンロード
          SNSでフォローする

          © komoot GmbH

          プライバシーポリシー