The springs of the hydrogen sulphide spring near the chapel of St. Crosses at the Leopoldov Spa in Smraďavka. The chapel itself from the end of the 17th century is built directly on one spring - a 2 m deep well is directly under the altar. The overflow leads out of it through pipes and springs up under the road. These springs were first described by Tomáš Jordán from Clausenburg in the book Kniha o vodá hojitelných or thermal baths of Moravia from 1580.