ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
オランダ
リンブルフ
Haelen

Leumolen(聖ウルスラの水車小屋)

探索
Places to see
オランダ
リンブルフ
Haelen

Leumolen(聖ウルスラの水車小屋)

ハイライト • 記念碑

Leumolen(聖ウルスラの水車小屋)

639のうち623人の人のハイキング愛好家が推奨

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「Leumolen(聖ウルスラの水車小屋)」に行くべストハイキング

    4.8

    (258)

    941

    ハイカー

    1. Nunhemから出発する Leubeek – ルーダル自然保護区 ループコース

    7.88km

    02:00

    20m

    20m

    初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    初級

    初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    初級

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    役立つ情報

    2月 24, 2022

    The Leumolen or Sint-Ursulamolen is a watermill on the Leubeek, near Nunhem, in the Dutch municipality of Leudal. This functions as a flour mill and oil mill. This is an undershot mill.

    The mill was first mentioned in 1461, although there is already a mention of a mill in Nunhem from 1276, but it is not certain whether it was the same mill.

    The mill and the associated farm Leuhof were a fief of the County of Horn (the feudal lord). In 1701, the Sint-Elisabethsdal Monastery acquired the property through purchase, but it remained a fief of the Counts of Horn. In 1773, a stone mill was built to replace the dilapidated predecessor, which was half-timbered. The year "1773" is still present in an anchor. The flour mill was also expanded with an oil mill. The roof was crowned with a turret.

    In 1796, the mill and courtyard were seized by the French and sold to private individuals. In 1822 it came into the possession of the Waegemans family, who lived at Nunhem Castle. This family leased the mill. In 1828 a request was made to expand the mill with a peeling mill. In the early 20th century, the wooden water wheel was replaced by a Girard turbine.

    In 1935 the last heiress sold the Leumolen to another private individual and it was sold to the State in 1956. The mill is managed by Staatsbosbeheer.

    The mill was in operation until the 1950s, after which it was closed down. It was restored in 1961 and was once again operational as a flour mill. A new wooden water wheel was installed. In 2008, the oil mill was also restored and oil could be minted again.

    翻訳者 Google •

      A really beautiful piece of earth. It's a great place to take a break, as there are a few tables and benches here👍

      翻訳者 Google •

        The Leumolen functioned as a grain and oil mill. It's an undersized mill.

        The mill was first mentioned in 1461, although there is already a mention of a mill in Nunhem from 1276, but it is not certain whether it was the same mill.

        The mill and the associated farm De Leuhof were a fiefdom of the County of Horn (the feudal lords). In 1701 the Klooster Sint-Elisabethsdal acquired the property through sale, but it remained a fiefdom of the Counts of Horn. In 1773, a stone mill was built to replace the dilapidated half-timbered predecessor. The year “1773” is still present in an anchor. Then the grain mill was expanded to include an oil mill. The roof was crowned with a tower.

        In 1796 the mill and farm were confiscated by the French and sold to private individuals. In 1822 it came into the possession of the Waegemans family, who lived in Kasteel Nunhem. This family leased the mill. In 1828 an application was made to expand the mill to include a peeling mill. At the beginning of the 20th century, the wooden water wheel was replaced by a Girard turbine.

        In 1935 the last heiress sold the Leumolen to another private individual, which was sold to the state in 1956. The mill is managed by Staatsbosbeheer.

        The mill was in operation until the 1950s, after which it was shut down. In 1961 it was restored and used as a grain mill again. A new wooden water wheel was built. In 2008 the oil mill was also restored and oil could be produced again.

        Source: wikipedia.org

        翻訳者 Google •

          komootの無料アカウントに登録して、さらに27件の役立つ情報や意見を閲覧しましょう。

          無料新規登録

          詳細

          情報

          標高 70 m

          天気

          AerisWeatherによる提供

          今日

          土曜日 29 11月

          10°C

          8°C

          0 %

          今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

          最大風速: 16.0 km/h

          最も訪問された時期

          1月

          2月

          3月

          4月

          5月

          6月

          7月

          8月

          9月

          10月

          11月

          12月

          Loading

          場所:Haelen, リンブルフ, オランダ

          その他の必見人気スポット

          World War II Bailey Bridge over the Leubeek

          探検する
          ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
          アプリをダウンロード
          SNSでフォローする

          © komoot GmbH

          プライバシーポリシー