ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
オランダ
オーファーアイセル
Hengelo

Oeler水車小屋

ハイライト • 記念碑

Oeler水車小屋

195のうち190人のサイクリング愛好家が推奨

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「Oeler水車小屋」に行くツーリングのトップルート

    4.5

    (15)

    381

    ライダー

    1. Hengeveldeから出発する ノールドモーレン(トゥウィッケル)水車 – デルデン閘門 ループコース

    56.9km

    03:45

    90m

    90m

    中程度の自転車ライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    中程度

    難しい自転車ライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 ツアーの一部で自転車を押して歩く必要があるかもしれません。

    難しい

    中程度の自転車ライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    役立つ情報

    5月 7, 2020

    The watermill is located near the weir that once maintained the canals of the former havezate Oldemeule. The first known owners were the counts of Bentheim, who issued the mill, the 'Ole Mole', as fief. Over the centuries, the mill was owned by the noble families Van Bevervoorde (1334 - 1684) and Von Münchhausen (1684 - 1804). After that, the mill changed owners several times and from 1880 belonged to the house Twickel. The mill has been owned by the municipality of Hengelo since 1971.
    There are several name variations, the mill is known as
    Oldemeule, Oldenmeulen, Oelemöle, Oeler mölle, Oelemolen, Oelermolen, Oeler watermill, watermill Oele.
    "Oele" (in old Dutch: Eule, Lower Saxon: Eul) is a hamlet in the municipality of Hengelo.

    翻訳者 Google •

      3月 7, 2021

      There is a narrow cycle path from the Oelermolen between the meadows to the Geurdsweg in the direction of Beckum

      翻訳者 Google •

        8月 8, 2023

        Watermill De Oldemeule
        There has been a water mill in Oele since at least the 14th century. The current water mill, De Oldemeule on the Oelerbeek, dates from 1690.
        The water mill was then owned by Joost Christoffer van Bevervoorde tot Oldemeule, drost of Diepenheim and owner of the manor of Oldemeule, which was demolished in 1800. The subsoil of the former manor became the property of Twickel in 1840, the mill was added to the property in 1880. In the past there was also an oil mill, but it was demolished in 1900. During the Second World War the mill was still in use for grinding grain, but after that the Oldemeule fell into disrepair. Nowadays the mill is owned by the municipality of Hengelo, which made the mill operational again in 1979. The mill is regularly open to the public on Sundays during the summer months. In recent years, several new millers have been trained.
        Nowadays the mill is owned by the municipality of Hengelo, which put the mill back into operation in 1979

        翻訳者 Google •

          komootの無料アカウントに登録して、さらに4件の役立つ情報や意見を閲覧しましょう。

          無料新規登録

          詳細

          情報

          標高 10 m

          天気

          AerisWeatherによる提供

          今日

          土曜日 29 11月

          10°C

          7°C

          0 %

          今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

          最大風速: 16.0 km/h

          最も訪問された時期

          1月

          2月

          3月

          4月

          5月

          6月

          7月

          8月

          9月

          10月

          11月

          12月

          Loading

          場所:Hengelo, オーファーアイセル, オランダ

          その他の必見人気スポット

          Flierveld Nature and Ecological Farming Area, Twickel

          探検する
          ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
          アプリをダウンロード
          SNSでフォローする

          © komoot GmbH

          プライバシーポリシー