ハイキングの途中で偶然見つけた場合でも、ガイドブックに沿ってたどり着いた場合でも、いつも特別な体験をもたらしてくれる城。ケーフェリングには訪れるべき 20
の美しい城があります。一覧から行きたい城を見つけて、次の冒険では歴史にも触れてみましょう。
最終更新日: 8月 16, 2026
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
今すぐサインアップして、こんな場所を発見しよう
最高のシングルトラック、ピーク、その他のエキサイティングなアウトドアスポットのおすすめを受け取ろう。
無料新規登録
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
ハイライト • 自然
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
ハイライト • 城
翻訳者 Google •
役立つ情報 は
無料でサインアップして、さらに多くの城を発見しましょう ケーフェリングでの。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
無料アカウントで今日から始めよう
次の冒険が待っています。
ログインまたは登録
King Maximilian II had the Royal Villa built as a summer residence on the Ostenbastei between 1854 and 1856, designed by Ludwig Foltz. Today, it houses the Regensburg office of the Bavarian State Office for the Preservation of Historical Monuments.
2
2
Unfortunately the tower was closed
0
0
Abbach Castle Ruins Ahabach Castle was first mentioned in a document on May 6, 973. Abbach Castle is believed to have been the birthplace of Emperor Henry II, but this cannot be proven. On November 1, 1007, Emperor Henry II donated the site to the Bishopric of Bamberg, which he founded. Abbach Castle was taken over by the Wittelsbachs around 1200; at that time, the Wittelsbachs had also succeeded in gaining control of the Danube toll at Abbach. The castle was allegedly destroyed by the Bishop of Bamberg when he handed Abbach over to the Prüfening Monastery. However, Duke Ludwig I had it rebuilt in 1224 and compensated the monastery with Königswiesen near Regensburg and Matting. Subsequently, the Duke significantly expanded his holdings in the Abbach district. In 1297, Abbach was burned down during a feud between the Bavarian Dukes Otto and Stephan and the citizens of Regensburg. Afterwards, the castle, which served only as the steward's residence, was rebuilt on a smaller scale. In 1564, neglect of the surrounding wall and the castle itself was noted. A land register from 1586 contains the following note: The castle has a wide courtyard, in the center of which stands a round tower that has been roofless for many years, as well as a deep well that does not always provide water. The strong surrounding walls have partially collapsed. During the Thirty Years' War, in 1632 and 1634, the citizens of Abbach and the surrounding area fled to the castle and defended it. In 1705, during the War of the Spanish Succession, Abbach surrendered to the Austrians without a fight. Between 1740 and 1745, Abbach was repeatedly sacked as a result of the War of the Austrian Succession. Demolition work on the castle buildings began in 1803; by 1832, almost all buildings except the keep had been removed. In April 1945, the Heinrichsturm (St. Henry's Tower) was hit by bombs because it had housed a German Wehrmacht observation post. The tower, which is now accessed via a steel staircase above the old high entrance, was renovated in the early 1980s. The 27-meter-high late Romanesque tower has a four-and-a-half-meter-thick rubble masonry. Inside the tower are two stacked octagonal chambers with helmet vaults. Remains of the castle's ring wall have also been preserved. Source: Excerpts from www.wikipedia.de
3
3
The Villa Park, the eastern counterpart to the Herzogspark to the west and connected to it by the avenues surrounding the old town, owes its existence to none other than the Bavarian King Maximilian II. In 1852, he spent an extended period in Regensburg to stabilize his ailing health through supposedly healing Danube baths. At that time, he realized that there was no suitable accommodation for the royal family in the cathedral city and commissioned the architect and sculptor Ludwig Foltz to build a summer residence. The park is divided into three parts. The area to the east is still popularly known as the "Orphanage Garden" because it once served as a vegetable garden for the adjacent municipal orphanage. The park is visually divided by the former city moat. Finally, to the west is the actual front garden of the Royal Villa, which is also open to the public. The entire complex is owned by the Free State of Bavaria. The municipal gardening department maintains the park based on a 1981 agreement between the City of Regensburg and the Free State of Bavaria. Source: https://www.regensburg.de/leben/parks-in-regensburg/villapark
1
1
Today's Höfling Castle was built by the Princely Court Marshal Xaver Ignaz Freiherr von Reichlin-Meldegg in the 18th century. His alliance coat of arms can still be found in the stairwell and in the large salon on the first floor.
0
0


他の場所で最高の城を探していますか?他のガイドを発見しましょうケーフェリングでの: