Bike Touring Highlight
Centrally located opposite the town hall and the North German Toy Museum is the ensemble of the "Soltauer Museum", which consists of two buildings. The front house (house 1) was once the old superintendent of the Evangelical Johannisgemeinde. It was built in 1830 by Pastor Daniel Friedrich Wolde (1769-1852), who was around 1820 Protestant pastor in Soltau.
August 12, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!