Bike Touring Highlight
The castle was built from 1699. Builders were the barons of the end. It was a three-winged plant. Striking is a tower located above the gate tower with a square floor plan. The tower top is octagonal. 1854 was a renewal of the plant.A fire in 1946 destroyed larger parts of the plant. In April 1975, demolition work followed. Parts were rebuilt, albeit significantly changed.
July 10, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!