Bike Touring Highlight
Since when there is a chapel in poisons, is unknown. A document from 1791 already described the chapel as "old". The current church tower made of brick replaced in 1894 a tower still made of wood. An organ was donated in 1905. In the 1960s, the chapel was redesigned inside in the area of the altar. Since 2003, the hitherto nameless church bears the name of Martin Luther.
Source: Wikipedia de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giften
June 29, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.