Bike Touring Highlight
The 60 m high water tower is the symbol of Kirchmöser. It was built in 1915. It served to supply the power plant with water, ensured the supply of extinguishing water in the powder factory and served as drinking water storage for the surrounding settlements. Since 1970 it has only been used as a forest fire watchtower by forestry.
April 30, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.