The Protestant village church Caputh is a pillar basilica in Caputh, a district of the community Schwielowsee in the district of Potsdam-Mittelmark in the state of Brandenburg. The parish belongs to the church district Potsdam of the Protestant Church Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia. It was built in the years 1850 to 1852 to a design by Friedrich August Stüler in round arch style. (Wikipedia)
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!