Mountain Biking Highlight
In the middle of Burgsinn is the old moated castle of the barons of Thüngen.
It is surrounded by a wide moat filled with water, which is supplied with water from an underground spring. The entire complex is overlooked by the massive and 22 m high keep.
First mentioned in 1001, half used by the Rienecker Counts in 1317, the property changed to the Lords of Thüngen in 1339.
June 2, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!