Bike Touring Highlight
In the middle of the Schlossplatzlatz stands the Gerhardsbrunnen from 1881, a casting from the Carlshütte in neighboring Büdelsdorf. He is reminiscent of Count Gerhard III, the Great (de grote Gerd), to which Rendsburg owes its written city charter (1339). A bronze casting next to it shows the cityscape of Rendsburg in the mid-17th century. For a long time the place was used for the weekly market.
March 31, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!